This is technology Era where everybody wants to learn the new way of learning. If we talk about Cloud, various companies now moving forward to train their employee about cloud computing. While training, there are many techniques which they can learn from self-placed learning material over cloud. The Cloud way of learning creates collaborative way of learning which creates double impact on learning behaviours of the learner. I have been experiencing developing training content for customers as well as organisation employees. I found that now days they are much more focus on mobile-based learning because there are many Apps which help them to keep themselves updated with new technology.
If we talk about E-learning on Cloud directly focused on more collaboration and more learning with less time. Everybody knows that the future of Learning is over cloud is the major area now a days company should focus. I have been experienced with several tools in my career and developed many good eLearning products which helped customers to improve their skills. In this article, I will focus on major tools listed below which has capabilities to build an eLearning over cloud.
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe Creative Cloud is a software as a service offering from Adobe Systems that gives users access to a collection of software for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography, and cloud services.
- Adobe Captivate is an electronic learning tool for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X which can be used to author software demonstrations, software simulations, branched scenarios, and randomized quizzes in .swf format. It can also convert Adobe Captivate generated .swf to .avi which can be uploaded to video hosting websites. Version Captivate 8 reimagines the way interactive eLearning is created for a multi-device world. Develop any-screen mobile learning without programming using all-new responsive authoring. Now use an intuitive UI to transform PowerPoint presentations into engaging eLearning using actors, voices, interactions, and quizzes. Leverage best-in-class HTML5 publishing to deliver any content to mobile devices, the web, desktops, and leading LMSs.
- Adobe Flash Professional, a multimedia authoring program used to create web applications, games, movies, and content for mobile phones and other embedded devices. It features support for vector and raster graphics, a scripting language called ActionScript and bi-directional streaming of audio and video.
- Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor which helps generate graphics with high quality.
- Adobe Photoshop: It’s a great tool for working with Images and graphics. It can create a raster graphics.
- GoMo Learning: GoMo is multi-device e-learning authoring tool. It is the easiest way to create beautiful learning which looks and feels bespoke for content that suits any learner needs perfectly. GoMo creates responsive and adaptive content automatically. From a single HTML code base, content can be published once and accessed on desktops, tablets and smartphones.. Its a collaborative, cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) tool offers users a flexible and cost-effective e-learning authoring solution.
I have experienced above tools for creating wonderful training material which can be use online LMS available over the cloud. When I talked about LMS there are various LMS I have worked like SharePoint, Moodle, and Blackboards etc. But here I will focus on one platform where apart from LMS there are other facilities like talent Management solutions are provided.
- CornerStone OnDemand: It provides cloud-based talent management solutions and currently services more than 12.9 million users across 190 countries it main focus on “Empower your people”. It is which Cloud-based applications to recruit, train, manage, and connect people to your organization. Many Big organisations already started using this technology over cloud.
Apart from above tools there are many other and good tools available on the market. They are doing much and same functions which I have shared with you. E-Learning Industry rapidly changing from desktop to mobile to Cloud. So I can say it is the future of Learning for any organisation.