Corporate Learning Management Systems (LMSs)
The following LMSs are designed primarily for use in corporate environments although some products may also be used in educational institutions. Corporate LMS
1. 24×7 Learning Learntrak LMS (24×7 Learning Pvt. Ltd.) An onsite or cloud LMS with mobile output that uses the TinCan/Experience API.Also offer custom developmentand a catalog of thousands of online courses for business. Based in India with an office in the US.
2. 4system WBTServer (4system Polska Sp. z o. o.) The company is based in Poland and Germany. They offer the LMS WBTServer (e-learning only) and the authoring tool WBTExpress. They do not appear to be associated with WBT systems.
3. ABSC tútis LMS (ABSC Group Pty. Ltd.) Includes modules for training management (classroom-based courses), student management and assessment management. Also offer custom development and off-the-shelf courseware to support the mining, construction, sales/retail, and training industries. Based in Australia.
4. AccessPlanit Accessplan (AccessPlanit). http://www.accessplanit.com. A SCORM conformant LMS with authoring capability. Also offer a training marketplace. Based in the UK.
5. Accord LMS (Interzoic Media) http://www.accordlms.com/. An affordable SaaS LMS that includes collaboration, mobile learning, and gamification.
6. ACP CyberSphere (ACP Computer Training and Consultancy Pte Ltd.) http://www.acpcomputer.edu.sg/. Based in Singapore.
7. Acteon Seminar Knowledge Centre(Acteon Communication and Learning) http://www.seminar.co.uk/. The Seminar e-Learning System includes the Knowledge Centre for eLearning delivery and tracking and Seminar Portal for organizing resources Office documents, PDFs, links, videos, SCORM modules, and other resources such as Office documents, PDFs, links, videos, SCORM modules. They also offer Seminar Author. Based in the UK.
8. Activate LMS (Activate LMS) http://www.activatelms.com/. A hosted system based in Denmark.
9. Active Mind Solutions (Active Mind Solutions) http://activemindsolutions.co.uk/. For small or medium sized businesses in all sectors. Also offer custom development of eLearning courses and web applications. Based in the UK.
10. Acumen Learning Management System (Acumen Technologies/ACF Consultants Ltd.) http://www.acumennet.com. Also offer custom content developmentfor finance, Acumen Learning Portal, and Acumen Assessment.
11. Administrate LMS (Eaglewood Systems Ltd.) http://GetAdministrate.com. Based in the UK. Part of a customer relationship management system (CRM) that includes learning management and eLearning tool support. Available separately and as a cloud based system.
12. ADP iLearn@ADP LMS (Automatic Data Processing, Inc.) http://www.adp.com/. A broad based business technology company that offers talent acquisition, performance management, compensation management, succession management and learning management modules. The LMSis part of their talent management solution for large businesses.
13. AdrennaLearn (Adrenna Inc.) http://www.adrenna.com/.Described as a social learning platform.Available for K-12, higher education and corporations.Includes authoring and a virtual classroom (Big Blue Button). Also offer custom course development. Built on Drupal – an open source platform.
14. Aduro LMS(GO1) http://adurolms.com/.Includes eCommerce, mobile learning capability and Tin Can conformance. Based in Australia.
15. Advanced Acoustic Concepts LMS (Advanced Acoustic Concepts LLC) http://www.aactech.com/. Oriented to military training. Also offer a courseware authoring tool (DDLS).
16. AEROSTUDIES Ascent Aviation E-training System (Aerostudies Inc.) http://www.aerostudies.com/ascent/features/index.htm. For the aviation industry. Includes authoring. Also offer courses.
17. AgileView Smartview LMS (Agileview Software)http://www.agileview.com/ and http://www.smartviewlms.com/.
18. AITalent Learning Management System (Access Intelligence) http://www.aitalent.co.uk/. Includes a test and content authoring tool. Based in the UK.
19. AJ LMS Pro – ED Global (AJ Square Inc.) http://www.ajsquare.com/products/lms/index.php. Based in India with offices in the US.
20. AKLearning Aspire LMS http://aklearning.com/aspire. Offered as both a stand-alone LMS and as a plug-in for an existing LMS. The stand-alone is a basic LMS for small to medium businesses. The plug-in improves any SCORM conformant LMS by adding new teaching and learning capabilities.
21. Akuter Management System (Akuter) http://www.akuter.fr. Also offer the CourseLab authoring tool and Akuter Enterprise which includes both tools. Marketed to both corporate and educational organizations. Offices in U.S., Vancouver, BC and France.
22. Alchemy SISTEM (Alchemy Systems, LP)http://www.alchemysystems.com/. A training and compliance management system that includes SISTEM Manager. Also provide courseware, SISTEM Creator for authoring, and SISTEM Coach for mobile. Focus on the food supply industry.Purchased by the Riverside Company in 2014.
23. Allantra AVANTI E-training System. (Allantra Learning Technologies Corp.) http://www.allantra.com/.
24. Allen Communication Learning Portal (Allen Communication Learning Services) http://www.allencomm.com/.
25. Allion Technologies MY TUTOR LMS (Allion Technologies (Pvt) Ltd.) http://www.mytutorglobal.com/. Based in Sri Lanka with offices in the USA, Canada and Australia.
26. AMDATEX E-Learning Solutions (American Data Exchange Corporation) http://www.amdatex.com/E-LearningSolutions.html. Includes Content, Learning Process, Testing and Grade Management. Mainly a custom developer. Based in Philippines.
27. American Research Institute PowerU LMS (American Research Institute, Inc.) http://www.americanri.com/tools/poweru-lms.php. Also offer custom development, live streaming and mobile solutions.
28. Amvonet (Amvonet (AVE INTERVISION L.L.C.)) http://www.amvonet.com/. An eLearning management, collaboration and authoring suite that includes a virtual classroom with Moodle integration. Marketed to both corporations and education.
29. ANCILE Solutions uLearn Learning Management System (ANCILE Solutions, Inc.) http://www.ancile.com/. Also offer the authoring tool uPerform.Formerly offered by RWD. On July 8th, 2010, RWD sold its software products division to ANCILE Solutions, Inc.
30. aNewSpring LMS (aNewSpring) http://www.anewspring.com/. Includes authoring and LCMS capability. Based in Netherlands. Named in 2014 by Learning Light as one of the top eight LMSs for the UK’s corporate learning sector.
31. APIXEL Comet (Apixel Pty Ltd.)http://www.apixel.com/.A basic LMS (not SCORM conformant) for delivering materials created in Metamorphosis – a tool for converting Microsoft documents into eLearning (now owned by Pacific Multimedia http://www.pacificm.com/. Based in Australia.
32. Apropos SmartLearn LMS(Apropos Internett AS) http://www.apropos-internett.no/. A SCORM conformant LMS that supports both physical classroom courses and e-learning courses and includes test creation.Also offer custom development. Based in Norway.
33. Aptek eCampus Pro (Soluciones Tecnológicas Aptek S.A.) http://www.aptek.com.ar. Based in Argentina.
34. Aptify Training Suite (Aptify) http://www.aptify.com/. A provider of association management software solutions including this LMS.
35. AQT Solutions Aviation Training Management System (ATMS) (AQT Solutions, Inc.) http://www.aqtsolutions.com/. An aviation industry specialist. Also offer ATMS Web.
36. Arc IT Training My eLearning Store (Arc IT Training Ltd.) http://www.myelearningstore.co.uk/. An LMS and LCMS available with different features at different pricing levels. Also offer consulting services for training strategies. Based in the UK.
37. ARC Logics Axentis Enterprise Compliance Management Platform (ARC Logics, a Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, Inc. company). http://www.arclogics.com/. Focuses on compliance learning but also supports online, classroom and webinar training.
38. Articulate Online (Articulate) http://www.articulate.com/products/articulate-php. A hosted LMS that provides for publication and tracking of eLearning courses. Also offer rapid authoring tools Articulate Presenter, Articulate Engage and Articulate Rapid e-Learning Studio and Articulate Quizmaker – a test and assessment tool. Tin Can API enabled.
39. AS&E Learn (American Science and Engineering, Inc.) http://www.as-e.com/service_support/learn.asp. AS&E is a maker of X-ray inspection systems. This LMS is designed to support its own training. Not clear if it is available to purchase separately.
40. AtHand Solutions LMS http://www.athandsolutions.com/. Also offer testing solutions and a wide range of IT, desktop and business courses.
41. Atlantis Systems Corp. Learninglogics™ LMS (Atlantis Systems Corp.) http://www.atlantissi.com/products_and_services/learninglogics_lms/. This product was formerly offered by Tecsult EduPlus but that company was purchased and the product disappeared for a while and has reappeared. Atlantis is primarily a military contractor based in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. They also offer the Learninglogics LCMS,Gaming Engine and an aircraft virtual trainer.
42. Atrixware Weblearning LMS (Atrixware, LLC)http://weblearning.atrixware.com/. Designed for e-learning only, includes testing capability.
43. Aunwesha LearnITy Enterprise Suite LMS/LCMS (Aunwesha Knowledge Technologies Private Limited) http://www.aunwesha.com. A suite of tools. Based in India.
44. Aura Bright (Aura Software, LLC) http://www.aura-software.com/. Not a traditional LMS, it is a highly configurable SCORMCloud based learning platform that embeds LMS functionality into any application. Has a WordPress plug-in.
45. Avenir LMS (Avenir Business Solutions) http://avenir-it.com/. A general IT company that also offers services for custom development, eCommerce, ERP and mobile applications. Based in India.
46. Avilar WebMentor LMS (Avilar Technologies Inc.) http://www.avilar.com/
47. AXG Tecnonexo WebCampus (AXG Tecnonexo) http://www.tecnonexo.com A Buenos Aires based outsourcer with offices throughout the Americas. They offer several LMS solutions including Moodle and their own – WebCampus, Adiestra and CoursePlayer.
48. Axonify Personalized Knowledge Map (Axonify) http://www.axonify.com/. Includes modules for interval questioning, training bursts, gaming, rewards, administration and analytics. Based in Waterloo, Ontario.
49. AZIMUTH Learning Management System(Azisoft.com) http://www.azisoft.com/. Also offer custom course development, online tutoring and AZIMUTH Academy that offers courses in medical transcription. Based in India.
50. Aziksa Learning Portal (Aziksa.com) http://www.aziksa.com/. A platform built with open source tools and includes a virtual classroom and e-commerce (optional). They also offer online courses.
51. Badiyan Universal Knowledge™ LMS (Badiyan, Inc.) http://www.badiyan.com/innovations/#lms. Also offer a Mobile LMS.
52. BankersEdge Symphony (BankersEdge) http://www.bankersedge.com/learningtechnology/learningtechsymphony.html. Designed originally for regulatory compliance for banks, credit unions and mortgage lenders but has broader application. Also offer BankersEdge Artisan for course authoring and courseware for the banking industry. Part of OnCourse Learning.
53. BaseCorp Learning Systems SkillBuilder®(Base Corp Learning Systems)http://www.basecorp.com/. A hosted LMS for eLearning with eCommerce capability. Also offer an LCMS called SkillBuilder® Content Editor.Based in Edmonton, Alberta.
54. BIS Training Learning Management System (BIS Training Solutions Inc.) http://www.TrainandDevelop.ca. A multiple-language, SCORM conformant system with testing and proctoring functionality. They also offer a library of safety training courses, custom course development services, leadership training programs, and online stores for safety training companies. Based in Alberta, Canada.
55. bit SITOS Learning Management System (bit schulungscenter Nfg GmbH & Co KG). http://www.bitonline.com/. Based in Austria. Also offer content authoring, virtual classroom and off-the-shelf content. Information on SITOS is buried in the website.
56. BizLibrary CompanyCollege LMS (BizLibrary) http://www.bizlibrary.com. A hosted LMS for small to medium companies with several modules. Also offer generic courseware. The company is also/formerly known as Business Training Library.
57. Blackboard Learn (Blackboard, Inc.) http://www.blackboard.com.Includes LCMS and authoring tools. Tin Can API enabled.Primarily an education oriented system they also offer this product as a corporate enterprise solution and a version for small to medium size enterprises called Blackboard ProSites and CourseSites– a “free” (up to five course websites) cloud-based LMS with authoring.Other offerings include Engage for social learning and Collaborate – a virtual classroom. See note
58. Blackstad Classroom Manager (Blackstad Enterprises, Inc.) http://classroommanager.net/. A web-based system for training managers.
59. Blackwell Learning. Blackwell’s (http://bookshop.blackwell.co.uk/)is a UK based publisher that announced a “Learning Management System” for customers in April, 2014. According to http://www.digitalbookworld.com/2014/professional-academic-bookseller-blackwells-launches-learning-management-system/, the service will provide publishers with a secure additional sales channel, the ability to sell print and digital content in one place while gaining access to detailed consumer insight data. It will integrate with university virtual learning environments and learning management systems. It is described as a new digital learning service that has been built for students, academics and professionals to download and annotate eBooks on any device.
60. Blatant Media Absorb LMS (Blatant Media Corporation) http://www.absorblms.com/. Based in Calgary, Alberta.Also offer custom course development and have introduced Absorb Mercury Module http://www.absorblms.com/lmssoftware/mercury a mobile-friendly add-on to Absorb with additional features such as social media, contests, FAQs, and surveys. Omniplex Ltd. (http://www.omniplex.co.uk/) is a U.S. and European distributor.
61. Blender VLC (Virtual Learning Center) (SRG Technology, LLC) http://www.srgtech.com/. Focus on health care, education, and public safety sectors. It is a cloud-based, modular instructional solution.
62. Bloomfire(Bloomfire) http://www.bloomfire.com/. A peer-to-peer community website, Bloomfire is a social web application for sales team productivity. It has now expanded to have broad LMS capability including authoring tools, application sharing, content management, etc. Does not include classroom course scheduling or tracking.
63. Blueapple WIZDOM Learning Management System (Blueapple) http://blueappleonline.com. A comprehensive, cloud-based LMS that includes a virtual classroom. Appears to be the same LMS asWizdom Web LMS (Wizdom Web) http://www.lmswizdom.com.An IT company based in India.They also offer eLearning Content Development and a mobile LMS and content development.
64. Bluedrop CoursePark. (Bluedrop Performance Learning).http://www.bluedrop.com/ and http://www.coursepark.com/. Describes itself as a Learning Management Network. One of a new breed of online LMS that provides an open-access course marketplace and community. Based in St. John’s, Newfoundland.A merger between Bluedrop and Serebra was announced on March 24, 2011.
65. BluegemEXPLORE(Bluegem Software Solutions) http://www.bluegem.com.au/. Based in Australia. Supports the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF) and Australian Vocational Education Training Management Information Statistical Standard (AVETMISS).
66. bluesky Path™ LMS (Blue Sky Broadcast) http://blueskybroadcast.com/solutions/learning-management-system/. A new (as of Dec. 2013) LMS designed specifically for lecture-based learning applications to manage and deliver media content from educational events including webinars and conferences. Marketed to associations and for clinical
67. BlueVolt LMS (BlueTech, LLC) http://www.bluevolt.com. An LMS for the manufacturing, construction and service industries. Added a mobile interface in 2011. Has partnered with BizUnite to provide an online training program for BizUnite members (small businesses and cooperatives). Announced the launching of the InSinkErator elearning centerfor waste disposal units in March 2015.
68. Bonobo Learning Management System(Bonobo)http://www.bonobolearning.com/. A learning platform for creating and selling courses. As of Nov. 2014, seeking crowdfunding on Indiegogo.
69. Booz Allen Hamilton AtlasPro LMS(Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.) http://www.boozallen.com/. Developed for government. Also offer Rapid Online Content Creation Environment (ROCCE) LCMS and AtlasOffline LMS. Hard to find on website. See http://www.boozallen.com/media/file/Distributed-Learning-Enterprise-Solution_FS.pdf.
70. Bottom-Line Performance BLPLMS (Bottom-Line Performance)http://www.bottomlineperformance.com. A lower cost, mobile friendly LMS. Also offer custom development and the Knowledge Guru game engine. Tin Can API enabled.
71. BrainCert E-Learning Platform and Enterprise LMS (BrainCert, Inc.) https://www.braincert.com/.A cloud-based educational platform that comes integrated with 4 core platforms in one unified solution – courses platform, online testing platform, virtual classroom, and content management system. Includes e-business and social learning tools with responsive output.
72. Brainshark Rapid Learning(Brainshark, Inc.) http://www.brainshark.com/.eLearning only.Includes course creation tools. Works with Brainshark Presentations video tool. Also offer Content Portal and mobile learning tools.
73. BrainX (BrainX) http://www.brainx.com/. A system that claims to build a profile for each learner and use a “patented learning technology” to help them learn. Marketed to both corporations and education. Also a custom course developer.
74. BraveNewTalent (BraveNewTalent) http://www.bravenewtalent.com/. A social platform for knowledge buiding and sharing with content creation tools.
75. Brightwave Launch & Track (Brightwave Ltd.) http://www.brightwave.co.uk/. Also offer tesselo that is a Tin Can API enabled social learning platform.
76. Brindle Waye Design-a-Course (Brindle Waye, Ltd.) http://brindlewaye.com/design-a-course/. An LMS complete with authoring tools.
77. Britannica Knowledge Systems Fox (Britannica Knowledge Systems (BKS), a subsidiary of Encyclopedia Britannica Inc.)http://www.britannica-ks.com. “FOX is a comprehensive training, competency and readiness management COTS platform designated for defense and security forces.” Based in Israel.
78. BROWZ Training Center (BROWZ LLC.) https://www.browz.com/. BROWZ is an online global-network of contractor organizations to support compliance. BROWZ Training Center is an LMS for web-based training.
79. BVS Learning Management System(BVS Performance Solutions) http://www.bvs.com/. Oriented to banking. Also provide a library of courses and the QuickLearn platform for connecting banks with both retail and business customers.
80. Cae verxact LMS (Computer Aided ELearning S.A.) http://www.cae.net/. For eLearning only. Includes eCommerce and course creation tools.
81. CallidusCloud Litmos Learning Management System (Litmos Limited, a CallidusCloud company) http://www.litmos.com.As of July, 2012, the LMS includes classroom instruction management as well as online courses.Includes a course creation tool.Have integrated a Tin Can API conformant LRS (Learning Record Store). Also offer Litmos Crowd for capturing all learning content. Acquired by Callidus Software http://www.calliduscloud.com/in the second quarter of 2011. Callidus also owns Rapid Intake which offers authoring tools. In May 2014, they announced com that integrates Litmos learning management, collaborative authoring and content. Named in 2014 by Learning Light as one of the top eight LMSs for the UK’s corporate learning sector.
82. CallSource Our University (CallSource Inc.) http://www.callsource.com/. Developed with the National Apartment Association (NAA) for e-learning content. Announced March, 2011.
83. Capital Digital Learning Environment(CapitalWave Inc.) http://www.capitalwave.com/. Their implementation of a MOOC learning-framework that includes a video content platform, a financial simulation platform, and a resources and assessments repository. This replaces their former LMS. Also offer both prepackaged and custom development of financial simulations,
84. CBTec Eliademy (CBTec) https://eliademy.com/. A free “online classroom” from Finland.
85. CCI Infinity Solution(CCI) http://www.cciinteractive.com/. Described as a “platform that delivers Knowledge and Product Awareness solutions ranging from full global training and certification programs to new product introductions and rich-media lead generation services”. Based in Toronto, Canada.
86. CentreLearn LMS (CentreLearn LLC) http://www.centrelearnsolutions.com/.Includes course authoring and a library of courses. Also offer courses for EMTs, paramedics, and firefighters. Was purchased by VectorLearning in 2014.
87. Certification Partners Learning Management System (Certification Partners, LLC.) http://www.certification-partners.com/. A scalable, AICC and SCORM compliant LMS with assessments and surveys. Also provide consultation for certification development.
88. CERTPOINTVLS Learning Management Suite(CERTPOINT SYSTEMS, Inc.) http://www.certpointsystems.com/ Product includes Learning Management, Learning Content Management, Content Creation, a web portal and other tools. Formerly called Vuepoint. Also offer a mobile sales tool called K-Tango http://www.ktango.com/. Have partnered with Ultimate Software to extend reach into talent management solutions. In March, 2013, they announced a merger with Infor http://www.infor.com.
89. CEU360 Learning Management System (HomeCEUConnection.com) http://www.ceu360.com/. Emphasis on healthcare with team networking and compliance management. Also offer online courses for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Athletic Training, Massage Therapy, Speech-Language Pathology and others.
90. Chronus Learn (Chronus Corporation) http://chronus.com/. Not exactly an LMS but designed to complement LMSs by capturing informal, experiential learning. Also offer coaching and mentoring tools.
91. CGS Learning Management System (Computer Generated Solutions, Inc.) http://www.cgsinc.com/. Includes support for instructor-led classes – both online and offline, course development using a rapid eLearning tool – i-Plus Creator, content management and assessment tools. The company also offers consulting and custom content development.
92. CiNow (CiNet) http://www.criticalinfonet.com/. An elearning portal and administration system focused on public safety, healthcare and industrial operations. They also offer courseware in these areas.
93. Cirrus Learning Management System (LMS)(Cirrus e-learning, a division of MKC Training Services Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of MidKent College)http://www.cirruselearning.com/. New in 2013. A cloud-based system built on Drupal. They also offer custom content development.
94. City & Guilds Kineo (Kineo.com) http://www.kineo.com/. Based in the UK. Primarily a custom They offer the Totara LMS which is a custom distribution of Moodle for the corporate sector as well as authoring tools like Articulate, Captivate, Atlantic Link (Assima) and Mohive. They are also developing Adapt – a multi-device (HTML5) eLearning authoring framework that will be offered as open source. City & Guilds (a vocational education company) http://www.cityandguilds.com/ purchased Kineo in late 2012.
95. Clarity LiMe(Clarity.ca Inc) http://www.clarity.ca/. Based in Calgary, Alberta.
96. Claromentis Learning Management System (Claromentis) http://www.claromentis.com/. The LMS is part of Claromentis’ Intranet Platform that includes business, collaborative and social functionality. The LMS is also offered as a standalone.
97. classroom24-7 Learning Management System http://www.classroom24-7.com/learning-management-system/. A customizable system that includes video storage and streaming, eCommerce and marketing features. Oriented to continuing education, certificate programs, professional education, and workforce training. Also offer consultation, custom development, marketing and media production services. Purchased by Rizk Ventures, LLC in 2015
98. ClearPoint Knowledge2People (KP) (ClearPoint) http://www.clearpointlearning.com/, http://www.knowledge2people.com/. A hosted, social learning portal for health education.
99. CM Group Luminosity Reach (CM Group Ltd.) http://www.cm-luminosity.com/. Based in UK. Luminosity Reach is a cloud-based LMS for eLearning. They also offer Luminosity Studio for authoring, Luminosity LightShow for screen capture simulations and Luminosity Motion – a mobile learning platform.
100. Cobent Learning and Compliance Suite (Cobent Group) http://www.cobent.comBased in the UK. Primarily an LCMS with an emphasis on compliance to regulatory training, they also offer e-Learning and classroom management.
101. Cogcentric Fabric (Cogcentric Labs) http://onfabric.net/. Fabric is a social LMS still in beta development. They also offer onFabric online community of practice. Based at Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, BC.
102. Cogentys Learning Management System (Cogentys) http://www.cogentys.com/. An SaaS LMS with eCommerce, social networking and course authoring tools.
103. Coggno LMS (Coggno Inc.) http://www.coggno.com. A pay-per-use, SaaS system. Also provides a platform for authors of eLearning to market their materials.
104. Comentum Learning Management System (Comentum Corp.) http://www.comentum.com. A customized CMS for eLearning with quizzes, administration and eCommerce.
105. Commelius Solutions ALTO Learning Management(Commelius Solutions Ltd. – formerly REDTRAY Managed Services Ltd.) http://www.commelius.com/.Offered in various versions – Online learning management, competency management and “Training Jungle” (an online portal). Also offer a virtual classroom called CloudRooms. Based in the UK.Changed name to Commelius Solutions Ltd. In July 2013.
106. ComOps LearnSpace (ComOps Limited) http://www.comopswfm.com/solution/online-learning-management-systems. A cost effective eLearning platform with a focus on compliance. ComOps is a major IT company in Australia.
107. CommPartners Crowd Wisdom LMS (CommPartners) http://www.commpartners.com/. Also offer SymposiumTM– a virtual classroom and blended learning environment for online conferences, hybrid events or virtual classrooms.
108. Compliance Training Solutions LearningServer (Compliance Training Solutions) http://www.compliance-training.biz/A hosted LMS portal available in .NET and SharePoint versions. Includes Microsoft Office conversion course authoring. In March 2012 launched Learning-Management.com providing lower cost LMSs for smaller enterprises.
109. Concept Formula eDucLearning (Concept Formula Inc.) http://www.conceptformula.com/. Also offer custom course development. Based in Rimouski, Quebec, Canada.
110. Convergence Server Learning Management System (Convergence Training) http://www.convergencetraining.com/.Provided in various versions – Convergence Training Viewer for small business, a hosted version – Convergence Web Express, Convergence Server Enterprise for large business, and Scout for mobile learning. Also offer courses for industrial health and safety.
111. Conzentrate Learning Central (Conzentrate) http://www.conzentrate.com/. Based in Denmark. Also offer Conzentrate Learning Arena – an LCMS.
112. Cordelta Capabiliti LMS (Cordelta Pty Ltd.) http://www.capabiliti.com.au/. Based in Australia. Both eLearning and classroom courses. Includes eCommerce.
113. Core Competency LMS (Core Competency Sevices & Training Pvt. Ltd.) http://corecompetency.net/ITSoft/LearningManagement.aspx. A SCORM 1.2 compatible LMS developed in Microsoft DoT Net technology. Core Competency is an IT services company based in India.
114. Core Learning Services LMS (Core Learning Services Ltd.) http://www.corelearningservices.net/. A customizable LMS. Based in the UK.
115. CornerstoneLearning (Cornerstone OnDemand Inc.) http://www.cornerstoneondemand.com/. Part of a complete SaaS talent management suite. Includes social learning, an LCMS and mobile access in several versions including Cornerstone for Salesforce and Cornerstone for Growth Edition (an LMS for up to 400 employees). In March 2012, it was announced that Cornerstone OnDemand would be purchasing New Zealand based sonar6 http://www.sonar6.com/ – a provider of performance review software.
116. Corpedia Learning Management System (Corpedia, a NYSE Euronext Company) http://welcome.corpedia.com/. Primarily a source for governance, risk and compliance education courses – currently over 900.
117. CourseAvenue Deliver (CourseAvenue Inc.) http://www.courseavenue.com/studio.aspx. A lightweight platform for managing online training. They also offer CourseAvenue Studio for authoringand CourseAvenue Analyze for reporting.
118. Coursebase (Coursebase, Inc.) https://coursebase.co/. A platform for managing courses and instructor-learner communication. It is unclear if it does eLearning. Marketed to both corporate and academic organizations. Based in Japan but available in English.
119. CoursePeer (CoursePeer Inc.) http://www.coursepeer.com/. A cloud-based platform that uses three integrated modules: the core suite of tools, a learning management system, and a collaborative decision making system. Includes assessment and video tools. Markets to academia, healthcare and enterprise.
120. Course-Source LMS (Course-Source Limited, London, UK) http://www.course-source.net/lms.html. A hosted solution for e-learning only.
121. Course Toolkit (Psychologist World) http://www.coursetoolkit.com/. Includes course creation and assessment tools. Free for trainers and educators. Based in the UK.
122. CourseWebs (Case Consulting, LLC) http://coursewebs.com/.A learning content management system (LCMS) with LMS capabilities. The Instructor’s Control Panel lets instructors create and modify course content, create exams and quizzes, administer students and their grades, and much more. Marketed to both companies and education.
123. Creative Logic eTrainCenter (Creative Logic Solutions, Inc.) http://www.etraincenter.com. They offer both LMS and LCMS solutions, even free up to a point.
124. CrossKnowledge Epistema LMS (CrossKnowledge, France) http://www.crossknowledge.com/. Also offer the Mohive authoring tool and CrossKnowledge Academy – online courses for training professionals. Purchased by John Wiley and Sons in 2014.
125. CU Training TLC LMS (CU Training Inc.) http://www.cutraining.com/. A customizable LMS built for credit unions. Also offer MENTOR – a course authoring tool and numerous courses for credit unions.Based in Nanaimo, BC.
126. CUNA CPDOnline Learning Management System (Credit Union National Association) http://www.cuna.org/training/lms/lms_start.html. An LMS designed for Credit Unions. Also offer courses for Credit Unions.
127. Cyberwisdom wizBank (Cyberwisdom) http://www.cyberwisdom.net/. Based in China.
128. Cygnet Infotech LMS Portal (Cygnet Infotech Pvt. Ltd.) http://www.cygnet-infotech.com/LMS. Offer several options and custom development. Based in India.
129. Danish Probe ABC Academy (Danish Probe A/S) http://www.danishprobe.com
130. Dashe & Thomson UTrain (Dashe & Thomson) http://www.dashe.com/learning-technologies/utrain-lms/. An LMS that integrates with learning portals and has an intuitive dashboard. They also offer consulting for other LMSs and custom course creation.
131. Deemsys Inc. Learning Management System(Deemsys, Inc.) http://www.deemsysinc.com/learn-manag-system. A simple, scalable, SaaS/Cloud based LMS. Deemsys, Inc. is an IT development and support company.
132. DELFI LERSUS MMS(DELFI Software) http://www.lersus.de/content/enu/product-n-solutions/lersus-mms/. A basic LMS for eLearning. Based in Germany but product available in English. Their primary product is LERSUS easyContent – an authoring tool.
133. Delta L Training Management System (Delta L Printing & Media Services–a division of AHG, Inc.) http://www.deltalprinting.com/. This “Training Management System” is a system for ordering, printing and managing training materials. It is not a full-featured LMS that tracks student progress.
134. Desire2Learn (D2L) Learning Suite (Desire2Learn Incorporated). http://www.d2l.com/ and http://www.brightspace.com. Primarily an education oriented LMS.In November 2012 they released a new version (Learning Suite 10.1) that includes a learning repository, course creation tools, an e-portfolio module, mobile delivery, analytics and lecture capture. Also the new Binder mobile app and the Campus Life In 2014 they announced Brightspace – a complete rebranding of their system.Based in Kitchener, Ontario.
135. Deskera LMS (Deskera) http://www.deskera.com/. The company produces a wide range of business enterprise software including CRM, ERP, etc. The LMS includes student management, content management (LCMS) and a virtual classroom. They market to both corporations and universities.
136. Dextro Electronic Learning Platform(Dextro, LLC) http://www.dextro.com/. Focus on the Latin American government market. Widely used in Mexico. Also offer consultation and training.
137. DigitalChalk Online Training Software (DigitalChalk) http://www.digitalchalk.com/. An online system for creation and delivery of eLearning. Includes authoring, video, and tests. Markets to both business and education.
138. Digital Defense Learning Management Systems (Digital Defense Incorporated) http://www.ddifrontline.com/. Two specialized LMS’s are offered – Training, Education, and Awareness Module™ (TEAM) and Network Security Awareness Training™ (NSAT). The first addresses security issues for online customers, the second addresses security issues for employees. Neither is a full-featured LMS for tracking student progress on eLearning and classroom courses.
139. digital ignite Crowd Wisdom(digital ignite) http://www.digitalignite.com/. Includes LMS and social learning tools for continuing education, associations, credential providers and for-profit education. Purchased by the Riverside Company in 2014.
140. Digital University PlusLMS™ and ProLMS™(Digital University, Inc.) http://www.digitu.com/digitalplus_lms. A customizable LMS with assessment and authoring features developed initially for the bank and credit union industry. Offer many courses serving financial professionals. Part of OnCourse Learning.
141. Digitec Interactive Knowledge DirecteLearning Platform(Digitec Interactive) http://www.knowledgedirectweb.com/.An SaaS LMS for associations, medical continuing education, corporations, etc. that includes Direct-to-Web authoring.
142. Digits glo™ Learning Platform(Digits Industries Ltd.) https://www.digits.co.uk/products/glo-lms/. A private cloud, mobile, social LMS that includes classroom management. Based in the UK.
143. DiscoverLink Serve U (DiscoverLink) http://discoverlink.com/solutions/serve-u/.Primarily a vendor of eLearning courseware for the hospitality industry. Serve U training center includes course management, a test and survey tool and reporting. They also offer custom courseware development.
144. DiscoveryCampus E-learning Management Solution (DiscoveryCampus Inc.) http://www.discoverycampus.com/. A hosted system for e-learning. A healthcare specialist. Also offer online courses for healthcare.Based in Toronto.
145. Distance Learning ScribeStudio (Distance Learning, Inc) http://www.scribestudio.com/An all-purpose online system for creating and managing courses, it includes content authoring, web conferencing, etc. Website is offline as of July 5, 2012.
146. DLC Solutions EthosCE Learning Management System (DLC Solutions, LLC) http://www.ethosce.com/. Designed for continuing education with a niche in medicine.
147. Docebo LMS(Docebo S.p.A.) http://www.docebo.com/. Docebo is aSaaS/cloud based LMS that includes mobile learning, a course marketplace and Scorm/Tin Can API support. Includes a library of courses including those from Cegos.It used to be open source but is no longer offered as such. While it used to be offered to education, it is primarily focused on the corporate sector now. It is now integrated with WordPress and has an open source plug-in to integrate any Joomla CMS website with the Docebo platform. Based in Italy and Dubai.
148. Docnito Learning Management System (Docnito Learning Management Systems Inc.). http://docnito.com/. New in 2012. Includes content management and assessments. Marketed to both corporations and education. Based in Kelowna, BC.
149. Dokeos Learning Suite(Dokeos) http://www.dokeos.com. Based in Belgium, Dokeos is an open source (based on Drupal) e-learning and course management web application translated in 34 languages. It is available in standard and PRO versions.
150. DOTS (Dynamic Online Training System) LMSand Talent Solution(DOTS Talent Solutions Pty Ltd) http://www.dotstalentsolutions.com. Offer two versions – DTS Max LMS and DOTS Fastrack LMS (form small to medium business). Based in Australia. Also offer consulting and custom development.
151. Drake International Exponential Impact LMS (Drake International) https://www.exponential-impact.com/solutions/learning-management.aspx. A cloud-based LMS that is part of a talent management system. Partner with Lectora for authoring.
152. DuPont™ eLearning Suite (DuPont Sustainable Solutions, formerly Coastal Training Technologies Corp) http://www.training.dupont.com/. Primarily a supplier of generic business courseware, the eLearning Suite includes an LMS, an authoring tool, and courseware. They also offer a video streaming tool for mobile devices called CoastalFlix™ and an Assessment Builder.
153. DynDevice LCMS (Mega Italia Media) http://www.dyndevicelcms.com/it/. Both LCMS and LMS capabilities for e-learning. Based in Italy. Website is in Italian.
154. EBE Technologies Learning Management (EBE Technologies) http://www.ebetechnologies.com/. A system developed to support the trucking and logistics industry. They also offer a wide range of enterprise software including financials, safety and recruiting.
155. Ecampus LMS (Ecampus Systems Pty Ltd) http://www.ecampus.com.au/. Based in Australia. Includes some authoring capability. They also offer Ecampus Author and custom courseware design.There are several ECampus brands of which this is one.
156. EcoLogic SystemsSMART Training Management Software System (EcoLogic Systems) http://www.ecologicsystems.com/. Oriented to regulatory compliance.
157. eCom Scotland eNet Learn (eCom Scotland Ltd.)http://www.ecomscotland.com/or http://enetlearn.com/. Includes content management features. Also offer an authoring tool eNetAuthor and an assessment tool called eNet Assess.
158. eCornell EDUCE Enterprise Learning Platform (eCornell, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cornell University) http://educe.ecornell.com/. The delivery system for eCornell’s many online courses. Focuses on social learning. Also offered for educational and corporate use. Very hard to find information about the learning platform on the website.
159. edCetra edXact (edCetra Training) http://www.edcetratraining.com. A simple alternative to full scale LMSs for tracking learner progress. Also offer editcontent authoring and file management platform. Tin Can API enabled. Also offer Anancloud, Anan for PowerPoint, Anan for Word, and Anan for Events. These are tools for aggregating all the documents from an event, searching, editing and exporting them. Anan for PowerPoint is also known as MapDeck and by other names. Based in Toronto, Canada.
160. Edcomm Banker’s Academy Learning Link (The Edcomm Group) http://www.bankersacademy.com/wt/LearningLink/index.html. They offer the LMS and a course library to the financial industry.
161. e-doceo elearning manager (e-doceo) http://www.e-doceo.net/. A hosted LMS. Based in France, website is available in English and other languages. They also offer an LCMS, elearning live – a virtual classroom,and authoring tools. elearning suite includes all of the tools.
162. Edtrin (Edtrin Group Limited)http://edtrin.com/. An adaptive learning platform for schools, colleges and businesses to deliver and sell video and blended learning. Claims to be disruptive. Based in Australia. New in 2014. Not much information available yet.
163. EduBrite (EduBrite Systems Inc.) http://www.edubrite.com/.A social collaborative learning system with course management features. Includes authoring and has a mobile app for iPads. Marketed to both corporate and education clients. Available in two editions – the Personal Edition that is free for individual trainers, educators or team leads and managers in organizations and the Business Edition for which there are charges.
164. Educacorp LMS (Educacorp S.A de C.V.) http://www.educacorp.com/.Based in Spain. The website is in Spanish. Also offer finance courses.
165. Educadium EasyCampus (Educadium) http://www.educadium.com/ or http://www.easycampuslearn.com/ (the site for learning the system). SCORM conformant, cloud-based LMS that includes authoring. The Express Version is free for up to 25 users. Marketed to companies and non-profits.
166. Educate-Global Mentor LMS http://www.educate-global.com. This is the same LMS as offered by OpenTec. Neither website works very well.
167. Edu-Performance TACTIC!LMS (Edu-Performance, a division of Parta Dialogue Inc.)http://www.tacticsoftware.com/english/tactic_lms_index.html. Also offer TACTIC! Editor – a course authoring tool.Based in Quebec, Canada.
168. Edutech Learning Management Platform (Edutech) http://www.edutech.com/learning-solutions/learning-ecosystem.htm. Part of the Learning Ecosystem that includes content authoring, collaboration and a classroom capture and delivery system. Mainly for education but they also provide services to energy, banking and other sectors. Based in Dubai.
169. Edvance360 LMS (Edvance360) http://www.edvance360.com/.Provides enterprise LMS to all types of learning institutions and corporations. Includes social networking. Formerly Scholar360.
170. ej4Thinkzoom http://ej4.com/.Also offer custom course development and off the shelf sales, communications, and business skills video training.
171. e-Learning Consulting LMS (e-Learning Consulting) http://www.e-learningconsulting.com. An inexpensive SCORM conformant LMS for e-learning only. Also offer the e-Learning Authoring Tool.
172. e-learning WMB Open Elms e-LMS (e-learning WMB) http://www.e-learningwmb.co.uk. The company is primarily a custom developer of e-learning courses. They also provide afree, open source LMS combined with a content management system and course authoring.
173. eLearning247nimbleLMS (eLearning247 Limited) http://elearning247.com/. A cloud based system with an online course builder. Based in the UK. Also offer consulting services. Not to be confused with Craig Weiss’ blog at http://www.elearning247.co/. Named in 2014 by Learning Lightas one of the top eight LMSs for the UK’s corporate learning sector.
174. ElearningForce SharePoint LMS(Elearningforce Inc.) http://www.elearningforce.com/ and http://www.sharepointlms.com/. An LMS and LCMS based on Microsoft SharePoint.Includes course authoring.
175. eLearningZoom All-in-1 LMS Software(eLearningZoom) http://elearningzoom.com/. Also offer email integration, a web conferencing tool, a small business suite, an enterprise talent management suite and a social learning suite.
176. Elmstone Learnbubble VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) (Elmstone Systems Limited). http://www.learnbubble.com/. A cloud-based solution. Includes a course and assessment builder. Based in the UK.
177. eLogic Learning eSSential LMS (eLogic Learning) http://www.elogiclearning.com/. Has integrated a Tin Can API conformant LRS.Also offer off-the shelf courseware and custom development.
178. Elsevier Performance Manager(Elsevier Inc.) http://www.elsevierperformance.com/. Elsevier (elsevier.com) is based in Amsterdam. Elsevier purchased MC Strategies in 2005. Focuses on the health care industry.Also offer a community site for students called Evolve (https://evolve.elsevier.com/).
179. Elucido Learning & Collaboration System (ELCS)(Elucido Media Networks) http://www.elucido.com/. Based in Bangalore, India. Also marketed as aneducation LMS.
180. emPower Learning Management System (emPowerbpo) http://www.empowerbpo.com/. A healthcare specialist. The company also provides an array of courses including those mandated by government and other regulatory bodies such as OSHA, HIPAA, Joint Commission and Red Flag Rule.
181. Emerge eLearn (Emerge Learning Services Ltd.) http://www.emergelearn.com/. An open source, SCORM 1.2 conformant LMS for eLearning only. Includes a communication tool, reporting and test building. Part of a platform called eCampus that includes eClass – a virtual classroom and eCafe – a social networking tool. They also offer an authoring tool and consulting services. Based in India.
182. emTRAIN LMS (emTRAIN) http://www.emtrain.com/. An SaaS LMS with emphasis on HR compliance.
183. Enhance Systems Learning Management System (Enhance Systems Pvt. Ltd.). http://www.enhancelearning.co.in/. A “low cost” LMS based in India. They also do customized elearning content development.
184. EnlightKS myKS (EnlightKS Ltd.) http://www.enlightks.com/business-change/products/myks.Also offer an authoring tool called KStutor, an LCMS called KSdeveloper,KShelper to push training to IT users,and an assessment platform called ECDL/ICDL solution. Oriented to business change and IT. Based in the UK.
185. com Social Learning PortalTM(Enlightus) http://www.enlightus.com An online learning marketplace and Social Learning Platform™
186. Enocta Learning Management System (Enocta) http://www.enocta.com/. Includes instructor-led classes, authoring, LCMS, an exam engine, eCommerce, mobile, some third party courseware, etc. Based in Turkey.
187. Enspark Learning Manangement System (Enspark Interactive) http://enspark.com/. Also offer a library of business soft skills courses and custom development.
188. Enterprise Study eLMS (Enterprise Study Ltd.) http://www.enterprisestudy.com/. An SaaS system including learning, talent, performance, and compliance management capabilities. The UK partner of iSpring for authoring and conform to SCORM 1.2 and Tin Can.The system is mobile compatible and supports both the purchase and selling of training via an eCommerce module. Primarily aimed at corporate and public sector organisations.
189. ENVISAGE Acadis Learning Management System (ENVISAGE Technologies Corp.) http://web.envisagenow.com/solutions/the-acadis-readiness-suite/learning-management-system/. Part of the Acadis Readiness Suite.
190. Envision Click2Coach and Centricity (Envision Telephony, Inc.) http://www.envisioninc.com/. Envision offers several platforms focused on contact/call center training.
191. eNyota Learning LMS http://www.enyotalearning.com/index.html. Also offer custom design and development.Based in India.
192. ePath Learning ASAP (ePath Learning Inc.) http://www.epathlearning.comAnon-demand combined LMS/LCMS.
193. Epazz BoxesOS My Courses(Epazz, Inc.)http://www.epazzinc.com/Solutions/LearningManagementSystem.aspx. Epazz is a general web application development company based in Chicago.BoxesOS is a web content management system that includes this LMS with authoring tools. They also offer custom course development.
194. ePercipio eLearning Platform (ePercipio – a division of theShari Levitin Group, Inc.(SLG) http://www.epercipio.com/. A suite with three functions – Course Builder, Testing and Gap Analysis, and eCommunity Interface.
195. Epic Learning LMS (Epic Performance Improvement Limited) http://epiclearninggroup.com/. Basically a technology consulting company, they offer Moodle as their enterprise LMS and Docebo as their smaller system. They also offer the GoMo Learning authoring tool and custom course development. Have subscribed to the Tin Can API. Based in the UK.
196. Epicor Education/Knowledge Mentor (Epicor Software Corporation) http://www.epicor.com. Epicor is a well-known Enterprise Resource System (ERP) that, like SAP and Oracle, offers an LMS module.
197. Epignosis eFront (Epignosis Ltd.) http://www.efrontlearning.net/. Open source. Based in Greece.As of October 2012, they now also offer TalentLMShttp://talentlms.com/a cloud-based learning platform for small and medium organizations.
198. EssentialSkillz O-LAS LMS(EssentialSkillz, UK) http://www.essentialskillz.com/. A health and safety compliance management system which combines the functionality of an LMS, a risk assessment system, O-LAS Author – a content development tool and O-LAS Assess – an online testing tool. They also offer health and safety courses.
199. Euphoria ThinkpassLearning Platform (Euphoria Workforce Solutions) http://www.euphoriaworkforce.com/. Based in Toronto.
200. Evolutra EduZone (Evolutra Global Corporation)http://www.evolutra.com/. EduZone is a combined LMS and LCMS. They also provide a web content management system and custom course creation. Offices in Montreal and Ottawa.
201. Evolve Learner Manager and Classroom Manager (Evolve e-Learning Solutions) http://www.evolveelearning.com/. A web-based LMS. Included is Course Authoring/Management System (CA/MS) for e-Learning course development, Swift Presenter for PowerPoint conversion,and a library of compliance courses.
202. Excel-soft SARAS Learning Management System (Excel-soft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) http://www.excelindia.com/ Based in India. A corporate version of the SARAS Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). They also offer the SARAS Assessment Management System.
203. Expert Data Solutions LMS (Expert Data Solutions, Inc.) http://www.expdatasol.com/content/learning-management-system.aspx. An eLearning LMS offered to businesses and schools. Includes eCommerce.
204. ExpertusONE Cloud LMS (Expertus, Inc.) http://www.expertus.com/.A cloud LMS with a full range of LMS delivery &support services including the ExpertusONE mobile app, built-in virtual meetings, gamification, an on-demand reporting tool & ExpertusONE for Salesforce.com.
205. Exponential Impact LMS (Drake International) http://www.exponential-impact.com/solutions/learning-management.aspx. Includes compliance management, live event scheduling, and assessments. Also offer HR, payroll, talent management and authoring tools from Lectora.
206. eXstream Solutions OpenLearn Administrator (eXstream Solutions) http://www.exstreamsolutions.com/. They are a video collaboration specialist. Also offer Open Learn – a virtual classroom and Open Learn Producer – an authoring tool.
207. EZ LCMS (EZ LCMS) http://www.ezlcms.com.Offer LMS capability, authoring, courses, and a PowerPoint conversion plug-in.
208. Fairsail (Fairsail) http://www.fairsail.com/. A complete HR and talent management solution including LMS (but it is hard to find the specific LMS functions on the website). Based in the UK with offices in the US.
209. Fibrlink Distance Training System (Fibrlink Communications Co., Ltd.) http://www.fibrlink.com/2009/0120/2154.html. Based in China.
210. Firm CPE Center (CPE Link) http://www.cpelink.com. Online management tool for accounting courses. Compliance management and courses also offered.
211. Firmwater LMS (Firmwater Inc.) http://www.firmwater.com. A hosted system for training providers and publishers. Based in Toronto.
212. FISDAP Skills Tracker (FISDAP) http://www.fisdap.net/. Tools specifically for EMS/Paramedical training. Also offer Scheduler for student internship schedules, Testing – a battery of tests, Study Tools – practice exams, and Preceptor Training for mentor training.
213. Flex Databases Learning Management System (Flex Databases) http://www.flexdatabases.com. One component of a complete HR/training system. Based in St. Petersburg, Russia.
214. Forma LMS http://www.formalms.org/. An open-source, web-based elearning platform used to manage and deliver online training courses. It is focused on corporate training needs, rather than on academic needs and evolved from Docebo Open Source.
215. Four Rivers Learning Center(Four Rivers Software Systems, Inc.) http://www.frsoft.com/. An LMS offered as a module of a maintenance management system called TMS OnLine or OnSite primarily to support the TMS system itself.
216. Fronter Open Learning Platform (Fronter, Norway) http://com.fronter.info/Primarily an education LMS/LCMS. The company was purchased by Pearson Education in 2009. The Fronter product is still available.
217. Frontline TrainingMine LMS (Frontline Data Solutions, Inc.) http://www.fldata.com/ for oil, gas, chemical industries and compliance-oriented organizations. Also has a library/database repository for content.
218. FTS Equus Suite(FTS Solutions Inc.) http://www.ftssol.com. For learning and compliance management.
219. Full Partner Learning Management System (Full Partner, LLC.)http://www.fullpartner.com/. Part of a suite of marketing and communications tools including customer relationship management, a learning management system, an advanced content management system as well as ecommerce, email marketing, event management, membership coordination and affiliate marketing. Formerly known as Synduit.
220. Gambassa LMS (Gambassa) http://www.gambassa.com. Primarily offered for schools, it is also available for smaller enterprises. Gambassa is free to use for educators and students. Being acquired by Greenwood Hall in 2015.
221. Gateway Solomon Learning Management System (Gateway Instructional Design Group, LLC.) https://www.gatewayidg.com/. An LMS for churches, faith-based organizations and schools. Includes course creation tool, portfolios, branding, and e-commerce.
222. G-Cube Solutions WiZDOM Learning Management System (G-Cube Solutions) http://www.gc-solutions.net Based in India. There are several LMS called Wizdom. This is one of two from India. It includes an assessment engine, and a social learning platform. The company also provides consultation and custom course development.
223. Geenio (Geenio Ltd.) https://geen.io/. A new San Francisco start-up (2012). A HTML5, cloud-based complete learning cycle learning system that includes authoring, assessment, and mobile capabilities.
224. Geenius (GEENIUS Inc.) http://www.geenius.com/. A “knowledge networking” platform that includes social learning, communities of practice, knowledge management, LMS, and authoring tools.
225. Gemini GeMS (Gemini Performance Solutions) http://www.gemini.com. The LMS portion of the GeMS SWIFT product. GeMS SWIFT provides the SWIFT Learning Environment (SWIFT), Learning Management System (GeMS), and authoring tool (SWIFT Author). Based in Calgary, Alberta.
226. Geometrix Training Partner (GeoMetrix Data Systems Inc.) http://www.trainingpartner.com. Introduced in 1992 – one of the first LMSs. Based in Victoria, BC. Also offer GeoTalent – a talent management system.
227. Global Learning Systems (GLS) KeyStone OnDemand (Global Learning Systems) http://www.globallearningsystems.com/. A hosted learning portal that can be integrated with other LMSs. GLS is a provider of custom and generic eLearning on topics like security, ethics, Six Sigma, etc.
228. Global Vision Technologies OmniTrackPlus (Global Vision Technologies) http://www.omnitrackplus.com Includes rapid authoring, test and survey tools.
229. Globecon AchieveLMS (The Globecon Group/Achive) http://www.achievelive.com/. A financial sector specialist. Also offer a library of financial courses, coaching, testing and assessment.
230. GP Strategies GPiLearn(GP Strategies Corporation) https://www.gpilearnconnect.com/. The platform used to deliver GP Strategies courses with a newly developed online simulator application and is apparently based on Oracle iLearning. It is unclear if it is available as a separate product. Acquired Prospero Learning Solutions in June 2013.
231. Grace Hill Vision LMS (Grace Hill, Inc.) http://www.gracehill.com/. Includes eLearning and classroom based learning and assessments. Serving the multifamily dwelling industry. Also offer a catalog of courses. Based in Ireland. Purchased the Leasehawk Wings LMS and The Training Factor in Nov. 2014. Grace Hill is owned by theRiverside Company.
232. Grade LUVIT (Grade is a division of Avensia Innovation AB) http://www.grade.com. Based in Sweden, the website is in Swedish with a call out to Google for translation. Also provide authoring and assessment tools.
233. Grasplink Learning Management System (Viaro Networks Inc.) http://www.grasplink.com/. An online LMS for eLearning. Includes course creation and assessment tools.
234. Group Learner (Group Learner Ltd.) http://www.grouplearner.com/. Based in the UK. An LMS for organizations with an hourly paid workforce such as those in the Food Industry, Manufacturing Industry, Recruitment Industry and the Hospitality Industry. Also offer a wide range of courseware.
235. Grovo Platform http://www.grovo.com/. Primarily a vendor of a training library of 4,500+ videos and assessments covering 130 Internet tools, cloud services, and professional topics.Grovo Platform includescourse authoring and is SCORM and Tin Can/xAPI Compliant. It is possible to upload proprietary material and use it as the only LMS platform for your company.
236. Growth Engineering Academy LMS (Growth Engineering) http://www.growthengineering.co.uk/. A customizable LMS that includes collaboration, gamification and classroom course scheduling. They also offer sales and management content and custom course development. Based in UK.
237. GuiWeb Event Registrar (Gui Productions, Inc. & GuiWeb.com) http://www.guiweb.com/. An inexpensive, hosted LMS with ebusiness features for both schools and companies.
238. Guru http://goo.gl/B4D7z8 – a learning management theme for WordPress (popular open source software for creating websites and content management) and Clever Coursehttp://bit.ly/1En3Xl2– another LMS theme for WordPress. Both (and others) are available at http://themeforest.net/.
239. Gyankosh Learning Management System (Gyankosh Solutions Pvt. Ltd.) http://www.careermantra.com/learning-management-system.php. Also known as Career Mantra. eLearning plus Web 2.0 and mobile learning features but apparently no classroom instruction feature. Based in India.
240. GyrusAim LMS(Gyrus Systems) http://www.gyrus.com.One of the original LMS vendors, Gyrus has been in business for more than 25 years. GyrusAim is described as an affordable learning, training, compliance, competency, and performance management system. It is SCORM, AICC, and Tin Can conformant.Includes MobileAim for mobile access and eCommerce. Also offers Training Wizard for eLearning and Vado
241. Halogen eLearning Manager(http://www.halogensoftware.com/.) Part of the TalentSpace talent management systemincluding appraisal, compensation, succession and 360 degree feedback tools. In spite of the name, it also handles classroom based training. Based in Ottawa.
242. HCCS Healthcare Learning Platform (HLP)and SimPl(Health Care Compliance Strategies, Inc.) http://www.hccs.com/ Healthcare specialist. Also offer courses. In Nov. 2010 they announced SimPL – The Simple Platform for Learning – a low-cost hosted Learning Management System for delivering internally developed and vendor provided online training, distance learning and eLearning content.Classroom management features were added to SimPl in June, 2011.
243. HealthcareSource NetLearning LMS (HealthcareSource) http://www.healthcaresource.com/products/netlearning.html. HealthcareSource is a talent management supplier for the healthcare industry. They acquired NetLearning from Cengage in 2012. Although the LMS is offered to healthcare organizations, it has features that are more widely applicable. They also offer a library of healthcare eLearning courses that can be accessed from other LMS’s.
244. HealthStream Learning Center (HealthStream, Inc.) http://www.healthstream.com/Products/lms.htm. Healthcare specialist. Also offer HealthStream Express for organizations with fewer than 500 FTE’s, Authoring Center and a health care course catalog.
245. HigherL Learning Management System (HigherL, LLC) http://www.higherl.com/. A web-based system that includes assessments, content management, communication tools, and a gradebook. Primarily for education, it is also marketed to corporations.
246. Hire-Intelligence eLearn Now Learning Management System (Hire-Intelligence) http://www.hire-intelligence.com/learning-management/. A SCORM conformant LMS for eLearning that can be hosted internally or externally.
247. Homuork MOOC Platform(Homuork) http://www.homuork.com/. Homuork designs and develops MOOC-based courses for companies. They have developed their own platform but it is not clear if it is available separately. Based in Spain.
248. HRsmart Learning Management Solution (HRsmart, Inc.) http://www.hrsmart.com/index.php/solutions/learning. Part of a suite of Talent Management tools.
249. Hughes Learning Portal (Hughes Network Systems LLC) http://training.hughes.com/portal. eLearning only LMS formerly Pointecast. Also offer Presenter (a MS Office to Flash converter tool) and Media Training (A hardware/software solution to deploy video training from one location to remote sites.)
250. HyperMethod elearning Server (HyperMethod IBS) http://eng.learnware.ru/. Marketed both to companies and educational institutions, eLearning Server is for distance education.HyperMethodIBS is a large Russian IT services company which purchased Learnware in March, 2008. They also offer assessment tools, an LCMS called eLearning CMS, a student information system (SIS), and an authoring tool called eAuthor CBT.
251. IBM Social Learning (IBM) http://www-03.ibm.com/software/products/en/ibm-social-learning.Includes a social platform, advanced analytics capabilities, a learning management system (LMS) and a learning contentmanagement system (LCMS). An evolution of Kenexa/Outstart offerings. Kenexa purchased Outstart in 2012 and then Kenexa was purchased by IBM.
252. i-Concept Portal CMS (i-Concept InternetWorks BV, Netherlands) http://www.portalcms.info. Includes content management capability. They also offer Studywiser – a free authoring environment.
253. iCohere Collaboration Platform (iCohere, Inc.) http://www.icohere.com/. Includes communities of practice, online meetings and webinars, elearning management. Focus on associations, non-profits and government.
254. ICS Learning Group’s InquisiqR3 LMS(ICS Learning Group) http://www.icslearninggroup.com andhttp://www.inquisiqR3.com. Can be used to manage live events including classroom instruction as well as e-learning. The company also offers custom course development.
255. idea Learning Management System (LMS) (IDEA E-Learning Solutions) http://www.ideaelearning.com/. Based in Istanbul. Also offer a Learning Content Management System, a Measurement and Evaluation System and course authoring tools. Website is mostly in Turkish.
256. Iluminar Learning Management System (Iluminar Technologies, Inc.) http://www.iluminartechnologies.com/. Incorporates MakeIT authoring tool, AdministrateIT tracking, LearnIT delivery and full motion video. Apparently eLearning only, no classroom scheduling.
257. ImagineVLE (ImagineVLE, LLC.) http://imaginevle.com/. A simple cloud-based training platform with real time reporting.
258. IMCLearning Suite (imc AG) http://www.im-c.com/ An SaaS LMS (formerly CLIX) based in Germany with an office in Australia. Also offer Content Studio – an authoring tool (formerly POWERTRAINER and Lecturnity), Talent Suite, Compliance Suite and custom development of eLearning.
259. inContact eLearning (inContact, Inc.) http://www.incontact.com/. Designed for call center training.
260. Indecomm Yellow Platter LMS (Indecomm Global Services)http://www.indecommglobal.com/yellowplatter.html. Based in India. Replaces Brainvisa. Also offer WOW! Portals and custom courseware development.
261. InfoPro Learning GnosisConnect LMS(InfoPro Corporation)http://www.infoprolearning.com/learning-framework. A customized LMS. Also offer GnosisConnect Author, Collaborate and Mobile,consulting and custom development services as well as a range of technical and non-technical courses under the TeachMeIthttp://www.teachmeit.com/ Based in India with worldwide offices. They have what appears to be an older website at http://learning.infopro.in/.
262. InfoLogix Learning Management System (InfoLogix, Inc.) http://www.infologix.com/. Emphasis on the Healthcare industry. Also offers a range of courses.
263. Infor HCM Talent Management (Infor Global Solutions)http://www.infor.com. Formerly SSA Global. Infor purchased SSA Global in August, 2006. The company offers a wide range of enterprise and human capital management products including learning management. They purchased Certpoint in March, 2013.
264. InformaOne LMS (Informa Systems, Inc) http://www.informasystems.com A hosted solution that includes an LMS, an authoring tool and courses specifically for law enforcement agencies.
265. Informetica Learning Management System (Informetica Corporate Online Training Systems, a Division of Sencia Canada Limited) http://www.informetica.com. Includes LCMS with an emphasis on health and safety management with compliance tracking and certification, course creation and testing capability. Based in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
266. Inmarkets Skillcast Portal(Inmarkets International Ltd.)http://www.inmarkets.com/skillcast-learning-cloud.html. A cloud-based system for e-learning. Also offer Skillcast Author.
267. Inmedius Omnibus Learning (Inmedius, Inc., a Boeing company) http://www.knowledgextensions.com/omnibus.html.Designed for the small to medium enterprise.Also offer Knowledge Bridge authoring. KnowledgeXtensions was purchased by Inmedius in March, 2011 that was then purchased by Boeing.
268. Innova Hosting (Innova Learning, Inc) http://www.innova-learn.com/. An SaaS LMS that includes both eLearning and classroom course management. They also offer an off-the-shelf course library, custom development, and InnovaMobile, a patented mobile platform.
269. InReach CE Management System (InReach – A Teakwood Capital Company) http://www.inreachce.com/. A comprehensive Continuing Education System including marketing and communications.
270. Inservice Tracking OnLineTng.com (Inservice Tracking, LLC) http://www.onlinetng.com/. An eLearning management platform template designed specifically to use Microsoft PowerPoint based training presentations that are converted via a SCORM conformant authoring system to Flash.
271. Inspired eLearning iLMS Learning Management System (Inspired eLearning) http://www.inspiredelearning.com. Supports third party authoring tools. Also havean extensive library of off-the-shelf courses emphasizing compliance and offer custom course development.
272. Instancy On Demand Learning Portal(Instancy, Inc.) http://www.instancy.com Provide a full suite of tools including LMS (Instancy LearningTM), LCMS, authoring, knowledge management, communities, and integration of Web 2.0 tools.Also offer mobile app creation and Tin Can API integration.
273. Instructis (Instructis LLC) http://www.instructis.com/.Includes authoring tools.
274. Instructure Bridge (Instructure Inc.) http://www.instructure.com/. Instructure Canvas is a successful education LMS and in 2015 they have introduced a business LMS called Bridge that includes authoring and mobile capability.
275. Integrity eLearning WBT ManagerTM LMS (Integrity eLearning) http://www.ielearning.com/. A web-based LMS that includes classroom training. Also offer custom course development and consultation.
276. Intelex Training Management System (Intelex Technologies Inc.) http://www.intelex.com/. Also offer Environmental, Quality and Health and Safety (EQH&S) Business Performance Management software solutions. Based in Toronto, Canada.
277. Intelligrated® I-Campus (Intelligrated)http://www.intelligrated.com. Intelligrated is an automated materials handling solutions provider. They offer e-learning modules covering occupational safety, operation of Intelligrated’s own equipmentand general maintenance training. They also offer the I-Campus learning management system that can be used by their customers to manage all of their training.
278. Intellum Exceed LMS (Intellum, Inc.) http://www.intellum.com. A hosted solution including mobile applications. Formerly called Rollbook, Exceed was introduced in 2010. Intellum also offers Tribe Social – a social networking tool and partners with Talentquest to offer Exceed Talent – a talent management suite.
279. Interactive Solutions LMS (Interactive Solutions New Media Inc.) http://www.isnewmedia.com. Primarily a custom developer, the LMS is a SCORM conformant, customizable solution. Based in Toronto.
280. Interactyx TOPYX(Interactyx) http://www.interactyx.com/. A social/mobile platform and training marketplace with an emphasis on learning network/community. Includes eCommerce and some content management features.Also offer TOPYX Bolt as a social learning add-on tool for learning management systems.
281. InteSolv inteVISTA LMS(InteSolv Business Systems) http://www.intesolv.com/. Designed to work with Adobe Connect. Includes extensive search capability and eCommerce features.
282. Intoweb EduClass Learner Management System (Intoweb Business (PTY) LTD.) http://www.intoweb.com/elearning/learner_management_system.php. For eLearning only. Includes assessment. Based in South Africa.
283. Intrafinity Learning Edge(Intrafinity Inc.) http://www.intrafinity.com. A hosted, customizable LMS based in Toronto. Also offer a website content management system and MentorMatch software.
284. IntraLearnLearningServer (IntraLearn Software Corp.) http://www.intralearn.com/ Also available through certilearn.com. For .Net/SharePoint/OEMs.They also offer IntraLearn LSP (Learning Service Provider) with e-commerce capability.
285. Intrepid Learning Hub andIntrepid Corporate MOOC (Intrepid Learning, Inc.) http://intrepidlearning.com/. An LMS and a platform for collaborative/blended corporate MOOCs. Includes course creation and management.Intrepid’s professional services and outsourcing business was sold to Xerox Learning in 2014 and the the new Intrepid Learning, Inc. was established.
286. Intuit QuickBase (Intuit, Inc.) http://quickbase.intuit.com/web-based-software/training-management-software.Described as a Training Management System and a web-based training & course management software solution.
287. Intuitext Learning Suite (Intuitext) http://www.intuitext.com/. Also offer a virtual classroom and an eAssessment module for testing. Based in Romania. Website available in slightly awkward English.
288. Intuition Rubicon (Intuition) http://www.intuition.com. Also offer Intuition Advantage – a knowledge management platform, Intuition Publisher – a course authoring tool, a library of courses, and custom course building. Based in Dublin, Ireland.
289. Intuto Learning Suite (ILS)(Intuto Limited) http://www.intuto.com/. An LMS used to deliver their course library. Also offer Intuto Content Authoring Tools (CATS). Offered to both companies and educational institutions. Based in New Zealand with an office in Canada.
290. In2itive LMS (In2itive Business Solutions) http://www.in2itive.biz/. A customizable, SCORM and xAPI (Tin Can) conformant LMS for enterprise learning and collaborations and a commercial delivery platform for e-learning and multimedia for training organizations. Also provide a video delivery platform (Virtual Learning Environment). Based in the UK.
291. invMind(invMind.com) http://www.invmind.com/. A new (as of August, 2014) LMS from Poland. Also offer Knowledge Box language learning courses.
292. IRIS NFP LMS (IRIS Software Group Ltd.)http://www.irisnfp.co.uk/training.aspx.Designed for not-for-profit organizations. Also offer IRIS CourseBooker and database, fund raising and CRM tools for charities. Based in UK.
293. iSus Training Management System (ispeakuspeak) http://www.ispeakuspeak.com/. A cloud-based system for blended (online and both live and virtual instructor) language learning.
294. ISpring Online (iSpring Solutions, Inc.) http://www.ispringsolutions.com. A hosted LMSfor small and medium-sized businesses. Also offer a suite of authoring tools including iSpring Pro, iSpring Suite, Presenter, Converter, QuizMaker and Rocket. Have committed to supporting the Tin Can API in the upcoming Version 7.
295. ITC Learning Portal (ITC Learning, Inc.) http://www.itclearning.com.Also offer online trades courses, custom development and assessment tools.
296. Janison Cloud Learning System (CLS) (Janison)http://www.janison.com. CLS is the latest version of the Janison LMS. Emphasis on compliance and supports clients in government, education, corporations and the healthcare sectors. Includes social, gamification and performance management tools.Based in Australia.
297. Jenison Checkpoint LMS (Jenison) http://www.jenison.co.uk/. Touch screen compatible, SCORM conformant LMS. Also offer the authoring tool “Perform” and off-the-shelf courseware. Based in the UK.
298. Jones and Bartlett Learning Navigate (Jones and Bartlett Learning, an Ascend Learning Company) http://www.jblearning.com/elearning/navigate/.Also offer healthcare, safety, biological science, engineering sciences and vocational courses. Added adaptive learning capability through its purchase of the PrepMe platform in 2011.
299. JoomlaLMS(JoomlaLMS) http://www.joomlalms.com/.An LMS based on Joomla. Joomla is an open source website content management system.
300. JPL ecoLearn (JPL Integrated Communications, Inc.) http://www.jpllearning.com/ecolearn/. A web-based flexible learning management solution that is easy to customize. Also offer custom development.
301. Juventus Learning Management System (Juventus Software Private Limited) http://juventussoft.com/industry-solutions/education/.Includes classroom management, e-Commerce, content authoring, etc. Based in India.
302. JZero JLMS Enterprise (JZero Solutions) http://www.jzero.com/. Also provided in a JLite version. Has modules for eCommerce and training events management.
303. Kaizen Software Solutions Training Manager 2008 (Kaizen Software Solutions) http://www.kzsoftware.com/products/training-manager/. A basic record-keeping system for tracking training. Not an LMS for eLearning.
304. Kallidus LMS (Kallidus) http://www.kallidus.com/. Formerly e2train. Also offer Kallidus Learning and Talent Suite, Kallidus Performance, Kallidus Talent, third party authoring tools and custom development.Named in 2014 by Learning Light as one of the top eight LMSs for the UK’s corporate learning sector.
305. keiro(The Jibe Multimedia, Inc.) http://gokeiro.com/. A mobile-friendly, cloud-based learning platform that includes personalized learning, social networks and assessment. Based in Vancouver, Canada.
306. KESDEE K-LMS (KESDEE Inc.) http://www.kesdee.com. SCORM 1.2 conformant. Can be installed internally or offered as an SaaS solution. The company’s primary offering is financial courses.
307. K-Learning Group K-LMS (The Kelly Companies) http://www.thekellycompanies.com/. An online LMS for e-learning.
308. KMC OnDemand LMS (Crawford and Company) http://www.kmcondemand.com. Designed to support training for the insurance industry.
309. KMI LMS (KMI Learning) http://www.kmilearning.com/. Includes extensive reporting tools and features for social and mobile learning. Also offer custom development services.
310. KMS Learning TestTrack Learning Management System (KMS Learning, LLC.) http://www.ttlms.com/. Includes authoring tools, mobile delivery and classroom management. Available in three versions – Learning Enterprise, Learning Extranet and Learning Expert. Also offer consulting services.
311. Knowbase KnowledgeBASE1(KnowBase Networks) http://home.knowbase.com/. Primarily offer custom development of online training.
312. Knowledge Anywhere QuestTrack (Knowledge Anywhere) http://www.knowledgeanywhere.com/. Cloud-based, supports SCORM and Tin Can, classroom, webinar and self-study courses. They also offer consulting services, custom eLearning course development, a rapid development tool called Instructional Content Editor (ICE) and Mobile Quest. Heathcare solutions a specialty.
313. KnowledgeHub LMS (NIIT Limited) http://www.cognitivearts.com/On-demandLMS.aspx and http://www.niit.com/services/solutionforcorporates/. This LMS was developed by ElementK which was then purchased by NIIT who offered it both directly and through its U.S. company Cognitive Arts. Now that ElementK has been purchased by SkillSoft, the fate of this product is uncertain.
314. Knowledge Management Solutions KMx Enterprise (Knowledge Management Solutions Inc. (KMSI)) http://www.kmsi.us/. A full suite including Performance Management, Talent Management, Development and a virtual classroom (KMx Live). They also offer KMxASP (a hosted solution), KMx Mobile, KMx Small Business and KMx Higher Education Edition.
315. Kookaburra Studios KnowledgePresenter (KP) Learner Manager Enterprise (Kookaburra Studios Pty Ltd) http://www.knowledgepresenter.com/eLearning only. The standard version is included with the authoring tool KnowledgePresenter Professional. The enterprise version is separate.Based in Australia.
316. Korimvos REA (Korimvos S.A.) http://www.korimvos.gr/. Based in Greece.
317. Krawler LMS (Krawler Networks) http://www.krawlerlms.com. Also offer an LCMS with content authoring and test creation, a virtual classroom, and Campus Management for educational institutions. Based in India.
318. Kratos Veloce (Kratos Learning and Performance Solutions Group) http://www.kttslps.com/. Also offer Correre – a learning assessment engine – to track and certify employees without a full LMS.
319. LAMS (Learning Activity Management System) (LAMS International Pty Ltd.) http://www.lamsinternational.com/Based at Macquarie University in Sydney Australia. Primarily for collaborative learning, they have partnered with Moodle.
320. Landmark e-learning Learning Management System (Landmark e-learning) http://landmarkelearning.com/. Also offer Liquid Authoring and off-the-shelf courseware for hospitality, retail and health care.
321. Lanteria EffectiveStaff Learning Edition (Lanteria) http://www.lanteria.com/. A SharePoint based LMS.
322. com LMS (Latitude Consulting Group, Inc.) http://www.latitudelearning.com/. An online open source LMS with free access for up to 100 users. Also offer a library of courses.
323. Lauren Innovations NaviGate (Lauren Innovations) http://www.laureninnovations.com/. Compliance, incident, document, emergency, and online learning management.
324. LeanForward LearnPoint (LeanForward is a division of 830 Partners, LLC) http://www.leanforward.com. Designed for small to medium sized organizations. They partner with Trivantis Lectora for course authoring and offer a variety of off-the-shelf and custom courseware.
325. Learnaholic Learning Management System (Learnaholic Pte. Ltd.) http://www.learnaholic.com/. Includes Learnaholic LiveLecture System – a system for recording and delivering lectures. Based in Singapore.
326. LearnDash (LearnDash) http://www.learndash.com/. A plug-in for WordPress to make it an LMS. Incorporates the Tin Can/Experience API.Can also work with the xAPI plug-in Grassblade http://www.nextsoftwaresolutions.com/grassblade-xapi-companion/ and leverage other available WordPress plug-ins.
327. LearnerNation™(LearnerNation) http://learnernation.com/.A B2B SAAS Cloud Adaptive Learning System.
328. Learndot (Learndot) http://www.learndot.com/. Formerly Matygo, Learndot is a Vancouver, BC based startup that originally focussed on education but has shifted to the corporate sector. Described as an alternative to traditional learning management systems. Acquired by ServiceRocket in 2015.
329. LearnFreeSoftware LMS(learnfreesoftware.org)http://learnfreesoftware.org/. A SCORM 2004 conformant, free (up to a point) LMS offered for both business and education. Includes role-based administration, test creation and content editing. Also referred to as 1lms.com.
330. Learning Academy Tugaru LMS (Learning Academy Ltd.)http://tugaru.com/. Built on the Kentico website content management system and designed for organizations delivering continuing professional development e-learning. Offers a personalised learning platform with an adaptive learning engine. Based in the UK. Formerly called CPD Academy.
331. LearningCart (LearningCart) http://www.LearningCart.com. Not a typical LMS, it is a hosted eCommerce solution, content management system (CMS), a blog engine, and a SCORM conformant learning management system.
332. Learning Evolution Learning Management System (Learning Evolution) http://www.learningevolution.com. Enterprise-level, SCORM conformant, cloud-based LMS. Also offer custom development and generic management courses.
333. LearningFox LMS (LearningFox.com) http://learningfox.com. SCORM 1.2 conformant. They also provide hosting.
334. Learning Library iLMS Director (Learning Library Inc.) http://www.learninglibrary.com/. Multiplatform and SCORM conformant LMS. Part of a customizable integrated system including authoring, catalog, marketing and accreditation. They offer the system to retail business including traveland associations and a catalog of business and educational courses. Based in Toronto, Canada.
335. Learning-Management.com (Compliance Training Solutions) http://learning-management.com/. A SharePoint based LMS complete with authoring and extended enterprise features. Also have a course library for compliance training.
336. LearningMate Learning eXchange (LX) (LearningMate Solutions Pvt. Ltd.) https://lx.learningmate.com/LXWEB_NEW/. Described as a collaborative network and marketplace for learning. Based in India with an office in Vancouver, Canada.
337. net TrellisManage (Learning.net) http://www.learning.net. An LMS designed for fewer than 5000 learners but can be customized. Includes SCORM/Tin Can conformance, LCMS and TrellisAuthor for authoring. Partners with OpenSesame for access to generic courses.
338. Learning Nexus Learning Management System (LMS) (Learning Nexus Ltd.) http://www.learningnexus.co.uk/deliver. Primarily for delivery of their online business coursewarem, it is also offered separately. It is web-based, designed to meet the AICC and SCORM 1.2 guidelines and integrates with other LMSs.
339. Learning Resources International Staff Development Academy (Learning Resources International) http://www.lri.co.uk/. Based in the UK. Also offer a wide range of online courses.
340. LearningSpan Training Delivery Network(LearningSpan, Inc.) http://www.learningspan.com. Primarily an online course vendor. The LearningSpan Training Delivery Network includes a comprehensive LMS which allows for the configuration of training curricula and tracks individual learners’ progress and performance. A hosted solution for e-learning only.
341. LearningZen(LearningZen.com) http://www.learningzen.com/. Not exactly a fully featured LMS, it is an “online training platform” free to companies willing to share their content with the public.
342. LearnKey OnlineExpert (LearnKey, a Division of LearnForce Partners, LLC) http://www.onlineexpert.com/. An LMS to support the online courseware that LearnKey offers.
343. LearnLive Compass™(LearnLive Technologies: Now part of Thomson Reuters) http://www.learnlivetech.com/. One part of a family of products called LearnLive Continuum that also includes Compliance Tracking™ (compliance manager), ConnectTM (webcasting) and Capture™ (course authoring). Geared to training for accounting professionals. It is unclear how this product relates to other products offered by Thomson Reuters called Accelus and Checkpoint.
344. Learnnovators Learnosphere (Learnnovators) http://learnnovators.com/. A Moodle-based LMS. Also offer consultation and design services for developing learning programs and off-the-shelf courses. Based in India.
345. learnPro(learnPro) http://www.learnpro.co.uk/. eCommerce and social collaboration capable. Also offer SCORM/Tin Can conformance, Assessment and Rapid Authoring. Based in the UK.
346. LearnShare Learning Management(Learnshare LLC) http://www.learnshare.com. Learnshare is a consortium of 27 of the Fortune 1000 companies who joined together in 1996 to share best practices in training and development.Part of a talent management suite that also includes performance management, succession planning and analytics.
347. LearnSmart LMS (LearnSmart) http://www.learnsmartsystems.com/. Primarily an off-the-shelf training provider, they also offer both a cloud-based and a behind-the-firewall LMS. Not to be confused with the similarly named product from McGraw-Hill.
348. Learnsoft Global Learning Manager (GLM) (Learnsoft Technology Group) http://training.learnsoft.com/. A web-based customizable LMS. They also offer an LMS for healthcare called MeduRx Healthcare LMS and an authoring tool called e-ZStudio.
349. LearnSomething Learner Community®LCMS(LearnSomething – A Xerox company) http://www.learnsomething.com.Learning and content management system for professional education that includes social networking. They also offer online courses for grocery, pharmacy, etc. and consultation and custom development.
350. LearnUpon (LearnUpon) http://www.learnupon.com/. An affordable, intuitive cloud based LMS which is primarily targeted at professional training companies who need a platform to deliver their elearning courses to their clients and at SMEs who need a quick to setup, affordable platform to deliver online learning to their staff. Multilingual, eCommerce and assessment tools included. Based in Ireland.Named in 2014 by Learning Light as one of the top eight LMSs for the UK’s corporate learning sector.
351. Learn-Wise (Magnifi Group, Inc.) http://www.learn-wise.com/. An LMS and publishing platform used for online medical device corporate training and college textbooks. Includes content development and content management tools but no classroom course management. It comes equipped with medical sales education courses for credentialing.
352. Lessonly (Lessonly, LLC) http://lesson.ly/. For employee and client onboarding as well as corporate training.
353. LIfterLMS (codeBOX) http://lifterlms.com/. A plug in for WordPress for an eLearning LMS. Includes authoring, eCommerce, membership, etc. Available late 2014.
354. LightspeedVT (Lightspeed VT Inc.) http://www.lightspeedvt.com/. An “interactive virtual training system” with emphasis on video.
355. Likno eLearning LMS (Likno Software Inc.) http://www.likno.com/ and http://www.elearninglms.com/. For eLearning only. Based in Greece. Also offer numerous other web content tools.
356. Linkstreet (Linkstreet Learning) http://linkstreet.in/. An India based start-up in 2014 that offers a learning and knowledge management platform that includes live video, an online course creator, a video repository, e-commerce and assessments.
357. Linways Learning Management System (Linways Technologies) http://www.linways.com/. Includes an object repository and a decision making tool. Based in India.
358. Liqvid LiteLMS (LIQVID Elearning) http://liqvid.com/. Primarily a custom developer of eLearning technology and courseware specializing in mobile and game based learning. An offshore provider for HP, Motorola, IBM, etc. Based in India.
359. LMS Global BusinessLMS (LMS Global) http://www.lms-global.com/. A customized open source LMS for businesses. SCORM 1.2 conformant.
360. LMS King Learning Management System (King Products) http://www.king-products.net/. An inexpensive LMS for Joomla websites available in four versions – Lite, Basic, Intermediate and Professional.
361. LogicBay PRM Performance Center (LogicBay) http://www.logicbay.com/. The Performance Center is general sales channel management software (Partner Relationship Management) of which Traning and Certification Management is one module.
362. Looop(Looop Online, Pty Ltd.) http://www.looop.co/. Looop is a new (as of Sept. 2014) cloud-based training platform. A cloud-based LMS that emphasize simple course and quiz creation and mobile access. Based in Australia.
363. LRN Catalyst™ Learning Management System(LRN) http://www.lrn.com/learning-management-system. An international consultancy for ethics and compliance. The Catalyst LMS includes social, mobile and customization tools. They also provide courses.
364. Lumesse Learning Gateway(Lumesse AS) http://www.lumesse.com/. An SaaS LMS. Based in the UK. Formerly Edvantage Learning Gateway. Lumesse purchased Edvantage in 2011. Also offer Lumesse CourseBuilder and other talent management tools.
365. Lux Learning Management System(LUX Learning Management Systems)http://luxlms.com/. Hosted, customizable software for Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE), Continuing Medical Education (CME) and other CE programs.
366. Macleod Associates Workpepper Training Management System (Macleod Associates) http://workpepper.com/. Appears to be a comprehensive system for instructor-led training only with an emphasis on robust data retrieval and reporting. No specifications for eLearning are given.
367. MarineLMS (Marine Learning Systems Inc.) http://www.marinels.com/. Designed for the marine industry by LMS pioneer Murray Goldberg who created WebCT.
368. Mastery Technologies MasteryNet LMS (Mastery Technologies, Inc.) http://www.masterylms.com/. Also offer training courses with an emphasis on health and safety. And MasteryNet Training System with an emphasis on delivering video content and MasteryNet LAN Training Manager. The LMS is only available for existing training course clients but it can be used to upload custom courses.
369. Matrix LMS (Matrix?) https://www.matrixlms.com/. Formerly EDU 2.0 for Business.A cloud-based LMS thatIncludes content authoring, assessments, social networking, mobile and eCommerce. Also offer Neo LMS for schools – formerly EDU 2.0 for School.
370. Maximonster LearningStone (Maximonster Interactive Things)https://www.learningstone.com A cloud-based platform for registration, management and communication in instructor-led and blended learning formats. Not an eLearning platform although some content can be uploaded.
371. MaxIT LearnerWeb Enterprise LMS(MaxIT Corp.) http://www.maxit.com.Includes classroom training management, a virtual classroom, eCommerce,course authoring toolsand a library of eLearning courses. Their goal is to manage any kind of training whether developed in house or purchased from a 3rd
372. MCNLearning edept (MCN Learning)http://www.mcnlearning.com/. A web-based LMS to support online healthcare courses which they also offer.
373. Medcom T3 Learning Management System(Medcom, Inc.) http://www.medcomrn.com/. Also offer healthcare and sales courses.
374. MediaDefined NetExam Learning Management System (MediaDefined) http://www.netexam.com. Focusses on Global Channel Partner training.
375. Mediasphere Powerhouse LMS(Mediasphere Holdings Pty Ltd.)http://www.powerhouselms.com.au/. Includes course creation tools and e-commerce as an option. Offered inseveral different versions to business and education. They offer generic workplace training courses with an emphasis on compliance. They also offer other web management toolsand custom content development.
376. Medikly Konnect (Medikly Inc.) http://medikly.com. A web-based, social learning management platform for healthcare.
377. Medindex Learning Management System http://medindex.am/onlinecourse/lms/and http://www.online-course.info/. Includes quiz and lesson creation and e-Commerce. Also offer online courses mostly on math (oddly for a medical information site) and games.
378. Mediopia EduTrack LMS/LCMS (Mediopia Tech Corp.) http://www.mediopia.co.kr/. Based in Korea.
379. Medworxx Learning Management System (Medworxx Inc.) http://www.medworxx.com.Part of the Medworxx Content Management System. Knowledge management solution for the healthcare industry. Includes content management and authoring.Based in Toronto, Canada.
380. Melon LMS (Melon, Inc.) http://melonlearning.com/. A “light-weight” solution. Also offer Melon Author, a rapid content authoring tool based on Microsoft PowerPoint and Melon Quiz. Based in Bulgaria.
381. Meridian KSI Knowledge Center and Global LMS (Meridian Knowledge Solutions Inc.) http://www.meridianksi.com Purchased by Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) (http://www.vipconsulting.com) in October, 2006. They also offer products called Meridian Player, Meridian Anywhere Mobile LMS, and Meridian Social. They have partnered with DominKnow Claro to deliver mobile learning.
382. Metalearn Adventus LMS 2.2 (Metalearn Services Pvt Ltd.) http://www.metalearnindia.com. Based in India.
383. Michaels & Associates Percolate LMS (Michaels & Associates) http://www.percolatelms.com/. A lower-cost, flexible LMS introduced in May 2012.
384. MicroPower Performa(MicroPower (Brazil)) http://www.micropower.com.br/. Website is in Portuguese. Also offer authoring tools from third party vendors.
385. Microsoft CodePlex SharePoint Learning Kit (SLK) (Microsoft) http://slk.codeplex.com/is an open source SCORM 2004 conformant e-learning delivery and tracking application built as a SharePoint v3 solution. It works with either Windows SharePoint Services 2007 or SharePoint Portal Server 2007.Primarily for education. CodePlex is Microsoft’s open source project hosting web site.There are numerous other LMS based on SharePoint (see SharePoint LMS, ShareKnowledge LMS, etc.).
386. Mindflash (Mindflash Technologies Inc.) http://www.mindflash.com A collaborative authoring tool for e-learning with a simple LMS for delivery.Also offer online quiz creation.
387. MindonSite Chorus (MindOnSite – Integral Coaching SA, Switzerland) http://www.mindonsite.com. A combined LMS/LCMS.
388. MindTickle! (MindTickle Inc.) http://www.mindtickle.com/. A platform that is both an authoring tool that emphasizes social and game learning for engagement and a basic LMS with analytics that is mobile friendly. For sales and customer service training and new hire onboarding. Headquartered in the United States, development/operations team in India.
389. Minreeva Learning Management System (Minreeva Learning Solutions) http://www.minreeva.com/. Basic and customized LMSs. Also offer mobile apps, some Grade 1 math elearning programs and custom eLearning design. Based in Phillipines.
390. Mintra Trainingportal(Mintra Trainingportal AS) http://www.mintra.no/. Developed for the oil and gas industry. Includes compliance administration and a course marketplace. Also offer Mintra Publisher – an e-learning production tool and consultation and custom development. Through their sister site http://trainingportal.no, they offer an extensive catalog of courses. Based in Norway. Acquired by Riverside/Grace Hill in 2014.
391. MM Training Technologies eLearningToo©(MM Training Technologies) http://www.mmtrainingtechnologies.com/. A simple cloud-based eLearning LMS designed for independent trainers, coaches, consultants and speakers that includes gamification features.
392. Möbius Learning Lessondex (Möbius Learning, Inc.) http://mobiuslearning.com/. A user and mobile friendly LMS with course and quiz authoring and interactive dashboards. Also offer custom LMS and course development and other applications.
393. ModalLogic MSAS LMS (ModalLogic IT Systems Pvt.Ltd.) http://www.modallogicsys.com/. Based in India.
394. Moodlehttp://moodle.org/. Moodle is a popular open source system designed primarily as an educational LMS but can also be used in the corporate sector. Named in 2014 by Learning Light as one of the top eight LMSs for the UK’s corporate learning sector.Totara is a business oriented version of Moodle. In 2014, Microsoft announced that Office 365 is now integrated with Moodle.
395. MVE Systems Universal Learning Application (ULA) (MVE Systems, Inc.) http://www.mvesystems.com/. Developed for DOD for corrosion professionals but has broader application. Has mobile capability. Also offer Virtual Smart Books – a light multimedia LMS, simulations and other tools.
396. MVS LMS (MVS Softech Private Limited) http://mvslms.com/. A basic LMS for eLearning only. Also offer custom eLearning development. Based in India.
397. MyBSkool Social Learning Platform (ThinkBig Edu Venture (India) Pvt Ltd.) http://www.mybskool.com/. Also offer an online executive MBA and management courses.
398. Mycourseroom (MCR) (MyCourseRoom.com)http://www.mycourseroom.com/. A subscription-based Learning Management System (LMS) for businesses on the cloud. Also offer online credentialed education across industries (CEU, CPE, CPHQ, and PDU) for professionals.
399. MyeLearningStore Platform (MyeLearningStore) http://www.myelearningstore.co.uk/. Also provide IT, desktop and business management courses.
400. Mzinga OmniSocial Learning (Mzinga) http://www.mzinga.com/. Includes learning, content and performance management and collaboration features. Also offer Mzinga OmniSocialContent for authoring, OmniSocial Engaged for social learning, and OmniSocial Insure for brand protection. Can be configured as a single platform with optional modules. In Nov. 2007 Knowledge Planet merged with Shared Insights and became
401. Namaste! LMS (Namaste! LMS) http://namaste-lms.org/. A free learning management system for WordPress.
402. National Training Systems FlexTraining Learning Management System (National Training Systems) http://www.flextraining.com/. An installed or hosted solution. Also offer authoring tools.
403. Neovation SmarterU(Neovation Corporation) http://www.smarteru.com/. Full featured LMS for enterprises, franchises and associations.Includes course authoring tool. Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
404. NetCertificationeNetManager(NetCertification)http://www.netcertification.com/index.html. Manages online courses only. Described as an online gateway used to view, purchase and launch online training and/or testing segments.
405. NetDimensions Enterprise Knowledge Platform (EKP) (NetDimensions) http://www.netdimensions.com/. Also offer performance and knowledge management products and mEKP – a mobile learning solution.Offer courses via a partnership with In 2013 acquired talent management provider eHealthcareITthat will becomeNetDimensions Healthcare and offer healthcare compliance training. In 2014 announced integration with the QUMAS compliance platform interface MyQUMAS.
406. Netex Central LMS Corporate(Netex Knowledge Factory S.L.) http://www.netexcompany.com/. An SaaS or in-house installed LMS. Also offer Learning Coffee – a collection of off-the-shelf business courses, Central VLE – an education LMS, custom course development and other tools. Have integrated a Tin Can conformant Learning Record Store.Have announced an authoring tool, Learning Coffee Maker, with HTML5 output and a mobile app. Based in Spain.
407. NexLearn CareerMap(NexLearn, LLC) http://www.nexlearn.com. An LMS with an emphasis on statistical analysis of results. Also offer NexLearn SimWriter for authoring social simulations and custom development of simulations.
408. NexPort Extended Campus (Nexport Solutions Group, a division of Advanced Systems Technology, Inc.). http://www.nexportsolutions.com/extended_campus/. A subscription based internet portal for training and knowledge access.
409. Nine Lanterns ScaffoldLMS (Nine Lanterns Pty Ltd.) http://www.ninelanterns.com.au/products/scaffoldlms. A Moodle-based LMS from Australia.
410. NLOP-LMS (NSTDA Online Learning Project) http://www.thai2learn.com/. Based in Thailand.
411. Noverant Learning Management System (Noverant, Inc.) http://www.noverant.com/. A hosted system that provides for compliance and content management.
412. Oak Tree Systems TrainingForce (Oak Tree Systems, Inc.) http://www.trainingforce.com
413. Odijoo (Odijoo) http://www.odijoo.com/. A platform for creating, publishing and selling courses in an online community. Primarily a training marketplace with some community features.Does not include classroom management.
414. Oilennium LMS (Oilennium™ Ltd., a Petrofac Training Services (PTS) company) http://www.oilennium.com/. Based in UK. Supply customized LMSs for the international oil and gas industry and technical and health and safety training programs.They appear to offer an LMS called Oilennium ConTrainer (see this press release) but I can find no reference to it on their website.
415. Oliver LMS (A creative partnership: Citrik – Disciplina – Mitochondria) http://www.oliverlms.com/. A new (2013) LMS built for small and middle-sized companies. Based in France.
416. OneFacility Learning Management System (G4S Technology LLC) http://www.1f.com/. G4S is a safety and security specialist. The learning management system is part of the Emergency Preparedness Suite.
417. OnlineFormapro Online Manager LMS (Onlineformapro S.A.) http://www.onlineformapro.com/. Also offer Online Auteur – an authoring tool, Online Agora – a web-based collaborative portal platform, and Online Visio for web conferencing. Marketed to small to medium companies, universities and other institutions. Based in France.
418. OnPoint Learning & Performance Suite™ (OPLS) (OnPoint Digital Inc.) http://www.onpointdigital.com LMS/LCMS which includes Course Manager and Performance Manager with optional modules like e-commerce, mobile learning, and support for the Tin Can API.CellCast® Solution mobile learning platform was introduced in June 2012.
419. Ontuitive LearningGuide Manager (Ontuitive, formerly LearningGuide Solutions) http://www.ontuitive.com/. A performance support design and learning content delivery platform employing adaptive learning techiques. Prepackaged support for Microsoft Office and Sharepoint available.
420. Onvard (Onvard) https://www.onvard.com/. A low-cost, cloud-based LMS that includes course authoring, assessment and performance support.
421. OpenTec Mentor LMS (OpenTec) http://www.opentec.com.mx/ Based in Mexico. This is the same LMS as Educate-Global Mentor LMS. Neither website works very well.
422. OpenText LearnFlex(Operitel, a division of Open Text Corporation) http://learnflex.com/. A Microsoft Sharepoint compatible LMS. Formerly Operitel LearnFlex that was purchased by OpenText in 2011. Now part of the OpenText ECM (Enterprise Content Management System). Based in Waterloo, Ontario.
423. Opigno LMS(Connect-i Sàrl) http://www.opigno.org/. A Drupal based, open source LMS for both schools and corporate use. Based in Switzerland.
424. OracleLearning Management (OLM) (Oracle, Inc.)http://www.oracle.com/us/products/applications/ebusiness/human-capital-management/053815.htmland Oracle iLearninghttp://www.oracle.com/us/products/applications/ebusiness/human-capital-management/061822.html. It is unclear what the differences between these products are, if any. They may be the same product with two different names. The website is unclear. They also offer Oracle Collaboration Suite and PeopleSoftEnterprise Learning Management. In 2012, Oracle purchased Taleo (including the former Learn.com). See below.
425. Oracle Taleo Learn Cloud Service (Oracle, Inc.) http://www.oracle.com/us/media1/taleo-learn-cloud-service-1668121.pdf.Also offer Oracle Taleo Business Edition Cloud Service for smaller businesses. In late 2010, Taleo purchased Learn.com and has incorporated it into its talent management system. In 2012, Taleo (including the former Learn.com) was purchased by Oracle. In 2015, they introduced the Oracle Learning Cloud that incorporates more social learning capability and is integrated with theOracle Human Capital Management Cloud. I can’t find a direct link to information about Oracle Learning Cloud which is typical of Oracle’s website – one of the most confusing.
426. P4You LearnTrack (Productivity 4 You Limited) http://www.p4you.com/. An inexpensive LMS for eLearning. They also provide authoring tools available from other vendors including Viewlet Builder, Elicitus, and Raptivity. Based in the UK.
427. PageUp People Training & Development (PageUp People Pty Ltd.) http://www.pageuppeople.com/solutions/training-development/. Part of a full talent management suite. Based in Australia.
428. Palamore LMS (Palamore.com) http://www.palamore.com/. A SCORM conformant LMS built in .NET and SQL available in hosted and self-hosted options. They also offer custom course development and off-the-shelf course libraries.
429. Parabola CorporationL-Vision: the Learning Manger(Parabola Corporation)http://www.parabolacorp.com
430. Paradiso LMS (Paradiso Solutions LLC) http://www.paradisosolutions.com/.An LMS offered in two versions – one for corporate and one for education. Includes gamification and social learning and easy integration with other software. A highly customized version of Moodle.
431. Pathgather (Pathgather) http://pathgather.com/. A new (as of Dec. 2013) LMS with an emphasis on social learning.
432. PBworks (PBwiki, Inc.) http://pbworks.com/. Not exactly an LMS, PBworks provides resources, workspaces and administration online.
433. PeopleMatter(PeopleMatter)http://www.peoplematter.com/.A talent management system which includes learning management. Formerly Acadia HCS.
434. Peach New Media Freestone (Peach New Media, Inc. – an Abila company) http://www.peachnewmedia.com/. A SCORM conformant platform that includes a webinar platform and eCommerce. Also offer MyFreestone – a customizable platform that includes course creation. Cater to associations.
435. PedIT (Norsk Nettskole) http://pedit.pedit.no/. A customizable LMS for both business and all levels of education. Based in Norway.
436. Peoplefluent LearningManagement System(Peoplefluent) http://www.peoplefluent.com/. Formerly Strategia-ed LMS. Peoplefluent (a US based Talent Management services provider) purchased Strategia-ed in February, 2012. Includes content management, social learning and e-Commerce.
437. PeopleKeys Learning Management System (PeopleKeys, Inc. associated with DISCinsights) https://www.discinsights.com/LearningManagementSystem/. Also offer business training courses.
438. PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management (PeopleSoft – now owned by Oracle). http://www.oracle.com/us/products/applications/peoplesoft-enterprise/hcm/052836.html. Even though Oracle also offers iLearning and Oracle Learning Management, it continues to offer this product as an on-premise solution for PeopleSoft clients.In 2012, Oracle purchased Taleo (including the former Learn.com).
439. Pertrain Learning Management System (Performance Training Pty. Ltd.) http://www.pertrain.com.au/. Oriented to safety and compliance training in the construction industry. Based in Australia.
440. Piron FlexiGuru eLearning Platform(Piron Corporation) http://www.pironcorp.com/. A web-based service that includes social learning, e-Commerce, game-based learning and assessments. They sell third party authoring tools and do custom development. Based in India. Marketed to both corporations and education.
441. Platte Canyon Tracker.Net (Platte Canyon Multimedia Software Corp.) http://www.vbtrain.net/trackerinfo.aspx.
442. Portico CareerMap 2™(Portico Learning Systems) http://www.porticolearning.com/. This is the latest version of a product formerly known as Flying Fish CareerMap. They also offer Learning Management Express, a Talent Management System, custom eLearning development and course libraries.
443. PowerfulCMS (Powerful CMS) http://www.powerfulcms.com/lms. A Drupal-based LMS.
444. PRESENT Mentor Online Learning Managing System (PRESENT e-Learning Systems) http://presentelearning.com/. A healthcare/medical education specialist. They also offer an Online Podiatry Education and Social Network and an Online Diabetes Education and Social Network.
445. Pro-ductivity Learning Management Systems (Pro-ductivity Systems LLC) http://www.pro-ductivity.com. A customizable, SCORM conformant LMS/LCMS. Also offer authoring tools, a web conferencing solution, compliance management software, custom course development and consultation.
446. Prometheus Development Torch LMS (Prometheus Development, Inc.) http://torchlms.com/. A new cloud-based LMS as of 2013. Also offer a PowerPoint conversion authoring tool and both generic (Skillsoft) and custom built courses.
447. ProProfs Learning Management System (ProProfs.com) http://www.proprofs.com/training/software/lms-software/.Also offer the authoring tools Training Maker (part of the LMS), Quiz Maker, and Survey Maker. Marketed primarily for business but can also be used in education. Their site includes ProProfs LMS Resources – general information about LMSs.
448. Prospero Learningworks SuiteTM(Prospero Learning Solutions) http://www.prosperolearning.com/. It is hard to find much information about this product on the website. They are primarily a custom developer and consulting company. Based in Toronto, Ontario. Acquired by GP Strategies in June 2013.
449. Q2 xPert eCampus (Q2Learning LLC) http://www.q2learning.com. AnSaaS elearning platform with tools for the creation of blended learning and collaboration. xPert eCampus includes xPert eCommunity for developing communities of practice and a module for knowledge management and performance support.
450. QPharma Python LMS (QPharma) http://www.qpharmacorp.com/online-training-and-certification.html . Previously known as iCertify. QPharma is a life science regulatory and certification specialist. Python incorporates Rustici’s SCORM Engine.
451. Qoveo QoPilot (Qoveo S.A.) http://www.qoveo.com/ru/. Based in Russia, the website is available in Russian and French but not yet in English. They do have some English catalog information available.
452. Quintetto Qlearn(Quintetto OLS SRL) http://www.quintettols.it. Based in Italy, the website is only partially in English. As of Nov. 2012, the site is being updated. The company http://www.quintetto.it provides web content management tools.
453. Quizzicle Learning Management System(Quizzicle LLC.) http://quizzicle.com/ and http://www.cipwbt.com/LMS-solutions.html.They also offer consultation and custom course development.
454. Rainmaker ViewCentral Learning Management System(Rainmaker Systems). http://www.viewcentral.com/. Includes classroom training and a virtual classroom. Rainmaker purchased ViewCentral in September, 2006. They also offer ViewCentral Marketing Suite. In 2015, they are planning to drop the Rainmaker name and rebrand to ViewCentral.
455. Raytheon Professional Services LMS (Raytheon Professional Services (RPS))http://www.raytheon.com/ourcompany/rtnwcm/groups/rps/documents/content/rtn_rps_emea_lms.pdf. Offered in three versions – LMS Service, LMS Standard and LMS Advanced. They also offer ConvertixTM – an authoring tool for converting instructor-led training to web-based training, a virtual classroom and consultation services.
456. ReadyGo LMS (ReadyGo) http://www.readygo.com/. A simple low-cost LMS available installed or hosted. Includes eCommerce features.
457. Real Ability Ability Manager (Real Ability) http://www.realability.com/. A talent management suite that includes learning management.
458. Redware Redsource (Redware Limited) http://www.redware.co.uk. An LMS that includes mobile, virtual classroom, classroom booking and a library of management, health and safety courses. They have partnered with Epic for its GoMo authoring tool. Based in the UK.
459. Refined Data Refined Training LMS (Refined Data Solutions Inc.) http://www.refineddata.com/. Combines Adobe Connect and Moodle. Also offer Vantage Point – a tool that allows instructors on Adobe Connect to see and interact with students, Connect-2-Moodle that allows Adobe Connect to work with Moodle, and others. Based in Ontario, Canada.
460. Reflection Software Cognition(Reflection Software) http://cognitionlms.com/ and http://reflectionsoftware.com. A customizable LMS available either as SaaS or installed. Also offer custom development.
461. ReliantLMS (Reliant Live) http://reliantlive.com/. Also offer tests, assessments and performance management.
462. Relias Learning Management System (RLMS) (Relias Learning) http://www.reliaslearning.com/. Formerly known as Silverchair Learning Systems. A specialized system which catered exclusively to senior care facilities and the training of their staff. Relias has expanded the service to health and human services, intellectual and developmental disabilities, corrections, and law enforcement. Incorporates Essential Learning Elevate LMS andCare2Learn courses. Also offer their Employee Feedback System. Owned by Vista Equity Partners.
463. Resource Development Active Learner (Resource Development Company) http://www.resourcedev.com. Focus on the resource industry and compliance training. Also provide consulting services and KnowledgeWeb.
464. Ricoh Learning Management System (Ricoh India Ltd.) http://www.ricohdocs.com/learning-management-system.php. A customizable LMS based on Ricohdocs document management system. Includes gamification features, Knowledge Fusion Plus (?) and some off-the-shelf courses.
465. Right Reason RightTrack™ Learning Management System (Right Reason Technologies) http://www.rightreasontech.com/. Also offer CyberExtension – a blended learning platform they call a Virtual Managed Learning Environment (VMLE), RightPath Student Success System, on-line lessons and courseware, and custom development.Marketed to both education and the corporate sector.
466. Riptide Learning Elements (Riptide Software, Inc.) http://www.riptidelearning.com/. A new, cloud-based e-learning management and training system (ELMTS) in development. As of Nov. 2012, the status of the LMS as a product is unclear. It seems that the company is focusing on consultation.
467. RISC Virtual Training Assistantsuite (VTA)(RISC) http://risc-inc.com. A cloud-based, SCORM, AICC, and Tin Can conformant LMS.
468. Russell Associates intRAtrain Learning Management System (Russell Associates) http://www.intratrain.com/Products/LMS.asp.
469. Rustici SCORM Cloud (Rustici Software) http://scorm.com/scorm-solved/scorm-cloud/. Not a traditional LMS but a link to offering courses from anywhere. Works with other LMSs.They offer SCORM conversion software available in several forms – SCORM Engine for LMS’s, SCORM for content, as well as SCORM Cloud. Have added Tin Can API support to all of their SCORM products.
470. Saba Learning@Work(Saba) http://www.saba.com.Part of its Intelligent Talent Management offering, Learning@Work is an integrated suite including LCMS, mobile elearning, social learning, prescriptive learning, virtual classroom, content authoring, and extended enterprise features.Also offered as an SaaS solution in the “Saba People Cloud”. Saba acquired THINQ Learning Solutions in May 2005 and Centra Software in January 2006. In March 2012, Saba purchased HumanConcepts extending its reach into talent management. In 2015 Saba was purchased by a private equity firm, Vector Capital as a consequence of accounting errors.
471. SAI Global Learning & Communication Platform (SAI Global Limited) http://www.saiglobal.com/. An international operation. Offer courses on compliance and ethics. Purchased Integrity Interactive in Sept. 2010.
472. SalesCongo Train (SalesCongo, Inc.) http://www.salescongo.com/. Part of CongoSuite for managing sales performance within a CRM system.
473. SAP/SuccessFactors Learning (SuccessFactors, Inc., an IBM company) http://www.successfactors.com/. Formerly Plateau, SuccessFactors Learning is part of the BizX Suite – a comprehensive talent/performance/HR management system including social learning. SuccessFactors became an SAP company in 2012. SAP also offers SAP Learning Hub – a platform and courses for SAP training. These platforms will gradually be merged.
474. Scitent SCIDEA(Scitent) http://www.scitent.com/. Includes content management, eCommerce, and seminar and group management for corporate organizations, associations, higher education and continuing medical education providers.
475. ServiceROCKET TrainingROCKET (ServiceRocket Inc.) http://www.trainingrocket.com/. An LMS for software companies focusing on monetizing software training with e-Commerce. Acquired Learndot in 2015.
476. ShareKnowledge LMS (ShareKnowledge Inc.) http://shareknowledge-lms.com/. A Microsoft SharePoint based LMS including an authoring tool. Formerly offered by Competentum, ShareKnowledge is now a separate company after acquiring the rights for the product from Competentum.
477. me (showd.me) http://showd.me/. Not a complete LMS but it is an enterprise peer-to-peer learning platform that allows employees to learn from, and train, other employees – also known as mentoring. Includes course creation capability and can be customized.
478. Sify LiveWire(Sify Software Limited) http://sifyelearning.com/livewire.asp. An on-demand LMS for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Also offer Anywhere Learner Mobile for delivery to mobile devices and consulting/custom development services.
479. Signify Learning Mangagement Suite (Signify Software (Pty) Ltd) http://www.signify.co.za/. A fairly comprehensive LMS that is part of their human resource management solution that also includes performance management. Based in South Africa.
480. SilkRoad GreenLight Learning Management System. (SilkRoad) http://www.silkroad.com. The LMS is part of a complete talent management system called the Life Suite. Includes an LCMS. SilkRoad purchased VTN Technologies in Nov. 2008 and integrated its Olé product.
481. Simbionix Learning Management System (Simbionix USA Corp.) http://simbionix.com/training-management/lms/. Focus on the healthcare industry. Offer many courses, customized courses, training simulators and mobile applications. Acquired by 3D Systems in Sept. 2014.
482. SimplyDigi Enterprise LMS e-Learning Solution (com, Inc.)http://www.simplydigi.com. Hosted e-learning. Includes LCMS.
483. Simplylearn Learning Content Management System(Simplyworks Ltd) http://www.simplylearn.co.ukAn LCMS with LMS capabilities. Includes authoring.
484. SimulwareProfessional (Simulware) http://www.simulware.com/. Based in Italy. Website is available in English. Also offer courseware and custom development.
485. Siveco AEL eTraining (Siveco Romania SA) http://www.siveco.ro/ and http://www.advancedelearning.com/. Based in Romania.
486. Skilljar Learning Management System (Skilljar) http://www.skilljar.com/. A cloud LMS that is video-based, offers responsive mobile learning and provides reporting and analytics.
487. SkillSoft SkillPort (SkillSoft)http://www.skillsoft.com/.Skillsoft is the single largest vendor (by a wide margin) of e-learning courses for business skills. SkillPort is primarily a basic LMS to manage SkillSoft courses. They now offer add-ons of additional features. SkillSoft merged with SmartForce in 2002, purchased NETg in May 2007 and Element K in 2011 making it one of the largest companies in the eLearning business. They offer thousands of online generic courses, Books 24X7, SkillSoft inGenius social learning platform, the Skillsoft Academy compliance learning management system, and SkillStudio for tailoring Skillsoft courses to specific needs.A major development – in August 2014 it was announced that Skillsoft would be purchasing SumTotal Systems.They have announced the Talent Expansion
488. SkyPrep (SkyPrep Inc.) http://skyprep.com/. A cloud-based LMS that includes content authoring, assessments, analytics, and e-Commerce.Based in Toronto, Ontario.
489. Small Steps to Big Results (SS2BR) (Small Steps to Big Results) http://www.reallybigresults.com/. A platform based on JoomlaLMS. It is also a networking site for sharing courses with a marketing focus. Complete with an authoring tool. It is unclear if the platform is available for purchase as a separate product.
490. Smarter Path Social Learning for Jive (Jive Software)http://www.jivesoftware.com/social-business-platform/add-ons/smarterpath/. Learning Management directly embedded in the Jive Social Business platform.
491. SmartPros® eCampus™ Learning Management System (SmartPros Ltd.) http://www.smartpros.com/. SmartPros is primarily a provider of online courses for financial services, engineering, and professional services and also offer this LMS.
492. Speak and Write Inc. http://speakandwrite.com/. Workshops, webinars, e-learning and ecoaching for corporate training particularly on communication skills.
493. Sponge Launch&Learn (Sponge UK Ltd.)http://www.launchandlearn.co.uk/ and http://www.spongeuk.com/. Sponge UK is a custom eLearning development company that offers this eLearning platform and responsive mobile eLearning design.
494. SoftControl TIMControl Learning and Knowledge Management System (SoftControl.net., LTD) http://www.softcontrol.net/. Based in Thailand, the company provides general technology consulting
495. Softek ISOtrain (Softek) http://www.isotrain.com/. Based in Puerto Rico.
496. Sonic Performance Support Instant Learning Server (Sonic Performance Support) http://www.sonic-performance-support.com/. Based in Germany with US offices. Also offer Video Learning Server.
497. SQLearn e-learning Suite (SQLearn) http://www.sqlearn.com/. An LMS based on Moodle. Also offer LMSapp for tablets, custom course development and SQLearn Web Meetings – a virtual classroom. Based in Greece.
498. STAM Interactive LMS (STAM Interactive Solutions Inc.) http://www.staminteractive.com. They offer several customized versions.
499. Starfield Learning Management(Starfield TMS) http://www.starfieldtms.com/. A complete talent management system that includes learning management. Was owned by Beeline/Adecco until 2012 when it was divested.
500. STEAG e-tutor Learning Platform (STEAG & Partner AG) http://www.steag.ch. Based in Switzerland.
501. Storyworks OnDemand (Storyworks OnDemand) http://www.storyworksondemand.com/. Formerly iQpakk. Described as an enterprise content and application management system for mobile sales.Combines four components – Manager, Generator, Presenter and Learner.
502. Stratbeans Learning Management System(Stratbeans Consulting) http://stratbeans.com/.Also offer Epiplex, Raptivity and Elicitus for authoring and custom development. Based in India.
503. Strategic Training Business Impact Learning Impact System (Strategic Training LLC.) http://www.strategictrainingconsulting.com. Claims to be “more than an LMS”. It emphasizes reports that focus on business impact.
504. Summit Trainingweb (Summit Training Source, Inc) http://www.trainingweb.com or http://www.safetyontheweb.com An LMS to support their environmental, health and safety courses. Also available as a separate enterprise LMS. Also offer eMaximizer for customizing their courses.
505. SumTotal Systems Learn (SumTotal Systems, LLC) http://www.sumtotalsystems.com/.One of the most comprehensive talent/learning management suites and has the largest market share of any single vendor other than SAP/SuccessFactors. Includes LCMS, ToolBook authoring, mobile, social, ecommerce and thousands of business courses.They also offer a product called Learning Maestro– an economical hosted solution (SaaS). SumTotal Systems resulted from a merger between Click2Learn and Docent. They have since purchased Pathlore and DK Systems. In June, 2009, SumTotal Systems was acquired by Vista Equity Partners/Amber Holding. They purchased Softscape in Sept. 2010. On January 5, 2011, they purchased GeoLearning. In July 2011, they purchased CyberShift Inc. and Accero Inc. signifying a further expansion into Talent/Human Resources Management.In a major development, Skillsoft bought SumTotal Systems in 2014.They have announced the Talent Expansion
506. Swank Learning Management System (Swank HealthCare – a trademark of Swank Motion Pictures, Inc.) https://www.swankhealth.com/. Oriented to healthcare.
507. Swissteach Global Teach LMS (Swissteach AG – a subsidiary of TWI AG) http://www.swissteach.ch/. Based in Switzerland, the website is in German. The LMS is capable of many languages. It uses hybrid fingerprint-based/legacy access control and in partnership with KeyLemon, they have developed a face recognition login.
508. SyberWorks Training Center LMS/LCMS(Syberworks) http://www.syberworks.com. Syberworks offers its products by enterprise license and hosted (SaaS).Also offer Web Author for authoring. SyberWorks focuses on the following industries: FDA/GxP/Regulatory, Manufacturing, Hospital/Medical, Training/Consulting, Police & Law Enforcement; and Government/GSA.
509. Syntrio LMS (Syntrio) http://www.syntrio.com/.Several versions and a suite. Also offer a library of ethics and HR compliance courses
510. TalentLMS (Epignosis Ltd.) http://talentlms.com/. A cloud-based learning platform for small and medium organizations introduced in October 2012. Has a plug-in for integration with WordPress. It is able to receive Tin Can statements through its built-in LRS and users can also upload their own Tin Can packages.Based in Greece. They also support an open source platform called eFront http://www.efrontlearning.net/.
511. Tata Interactive Systems Learning Planet LMS/LCMS (Tata Interactive Systems) http://www.tatainteractive.com. Includes support for blended learning, adaptive learning, content authoring, knowledge management and competency skill gap analysis capability. They also offer a .NET based basic LMS called PTS (Participant Tracking System). Based in India, Tata is a huge company that makes many products from automobiles to a wide range of software solutions.
512. Tawanda LMS (Tawanda Learning) http://tawandalearning.com/. A web-based LMS that includes authoring, blended learning support, and accounting functions with an emphasis on building NQF-aligned (South Africa) qualifications and skills programs. Not SCORM compliant. Based in South Africa.
513. Technomedia TM SIGAL (Technomedia Training Inc.) http://www.technomedia.caFrom Montreal.Part of a comprehensive talent management suite.
514. TEDS® Talent Management Solutions Suite (TEDS, a Fidelity Investments Company) http://www.teds.com/ Includes TEDS Job Vision™ which is a planning, recruiting and staffing management module, succession management, and assignment of roles, tasks, and competencies. TEDS began as an LMS and has grown to offer a full Talent Management suite.
515. Telania eLeaP™ Learning Management System (Telania, Inc.) http://www.eleapsoftware.com/.As of 2014 includes instructor-led training tracking.
516. TeleTech Learning Innovation (TeleTech Holdings, Inc.) http://www.teletech.com/solutions/learning-innovation.Includes simulated, leadership, mobile, video, and social learning as well as eLearning.
517. Tennis Learning Management System (Tennis Learning Management Systems Corporation)http://www.tennislms.com/. A unique system specifically designed for tennis players’ and coaches’ learning and development.
518. TeraLearn LCMS(TeraLearn.com Inc.) http://www.teralearn.com/. Includes LMS functionality. Also offer a collaboration and testing solution and a virtual classroom licensed from HP.
519. TFactor KnowledgePortal 360 (TFactor, Inc.) http://www.tfactor.net/knowledgeportal360.html. Includes LMS, LCMS, Web conferencing, authoring tools and courses.
520. com Athena LMS (TheAcademy.com) http://www.theacademy.com/. A hosted LMS.
521. TheCyberInstitute Cybil LMS (TheCyberInstitute) http://www.thecyberinstitute.com/. A SCORM conformant, cloud-based LMS that includes event management. They also offer generic courseware and custom course design. Based in Australia.
522. The KnowHow Hub (The KnowHow Hub) thekhub.com. An LMS that includes evaluation, scheduling, personal development and social learning capabilities. Can be cloud-based or on premise. Comes with OneClickBuild – a content creation tool which allows clients to create their own SCORM elearning content from Word documents without any special templates or training; and ShowHowa screen capture tool for building interactive transaction simulations. Formerly BRIDGE People and Technology. Based in South Africa. Also offer custom elearning design.
523. The Quality Group OpusWorks(The Quality Group) http://thequalitygroup.net. A “lean” LMS that includes an online collaborative authoring system. They also offer an extensive library of courses on quality management (Six Sigma, Project management, etc.)
524. The Revenue Accelerator (The Revenue Accelerator™) https://www.therevenueaccelerator.com/. A “sales learning management system” for new sales people.
525. The Training Market Training Assistant (The Training Market) http://www.thetrainingmarket.com/ A modest LMS/LCMS to support the Virtual Coach development tool. Based in New Zealand.
526. ThemeForest Academy Learning Management Theme (ThemeForest) http://themeforest.net/item/academy-learning-management-theme/4169073. A learning management plug-in for WordPress. Also offer other themes.
527. Thinkific (Thinkific) https://www.thinkific.com/. A cloud-based course marketplace where authors can create and deliver their own courses. Also offer custom course development. Based in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
528. Thinking Cap LMS(Thinking Cap)http://www.thinkingcap.com/.XML based LMS. Changed its name from Agile.net to Thinking Cap in 2009. Also offer LM-LESS – a SCORM certified cloud-based LMS for small to medium enterprises. Based in Toronto, Canada.
529. Thomson ReutersAccelus Learning Manager(Thomson Reuters) http://thomsonreuters.com/. A new LMS (Sept. 2013) with an emphasis on accounting compliance. See press release at http://thomsonreuters.com/press-releases/082013/Thomson-Reuters-Delivers-Significant-Enhancements-to-eLearning-Solutions.Thomson Reuters also offers Checkpoint Learning and has recently purchased LearnLive and its suite of products that includes Compass LMS. It is unclear how these are related.
530. The Training Factor Aspire LMS (The Training Factor, LLC.) http://www.aspirelms.net/ and http://www.thetrainingfactor.com/learning-management-system/. Includes a content development tool, a blog,and document management (LCMS). Also offer custom course development and a catalog of multifamily courses. Purchased by Grace Hill in 2014. Grace Hill is owned by the Riverside Company.
531. com Learning Suite 360 (LS360™)(360training.com)http://www.360training.com/, http://www.360comply.com/. Integrates industry accredited e-learning content, learning management and course authoring on a single web-hosted platform. Also offer a variety of courseware for Environment, Health and Safety, Power and Utilities, Financial Services, Food and Beverage, Ethics and Compliance and Healthcare and custom development services.
532. time4youIBT SERVER (time4you Gmbh) http://www.time4you.de. Includes eLearning management, classroom instruction management, talent management, and learning content management.Also offer IBT Live Collaboration virtual classroom, IBT Application Farm for social learning, as well as mobile and authoring tools.Based in Germany.
533. Tooling U-SME LMS (Tooling University, LLC, an SME company) http://www.toolingu.com/. A free LMS for the manufacturing industry. Primarily a purveyor of courses for manufacturing.
534. Total Training Network (TTN) Élan Enterprise Learning Platform(Total Training Network, Inc.) http://www.ttnlearning.com/. A new, customizable LMS that supports social networking for larger customers. TTN also offers the TTNLearning Legacy LMS and business courses online from Rosetta Stone, SkillSoft and other suppliers.
535. Totara LMS (Totara) http://www.totaralms.com/. A customization of Moodle for the corporate sector – a flavor of Moodle very similar to the MITMS [Moodle Industry Training Management System] http://wiki.mitms.ac.nz. Totara is offered by Kineo and other companies including Moodle partners.
536. TrainCaster LMS (NetCasters Inc.) http://www.traincaster.com/. A cloud-based LMS that includes classroom course scheduling, eLearning authoring, SCORM and AICC compliance.
537. Train-Ease Learning Management System (Train-Ease, Inc.) http://www.train-ease.com/. A customizable LMS for web-based course launching and tracking. Also offer consultation and design services.
538. comIEEN-MS™(TrainingCampus.com)http://trainingcampus.com. An “Education Management Network” oriented to health services industry compliance. IEEN-MS™ is the international Electronic Education Network Management Systems. They also offer CEL-MS™ – Clinical E-Learning Management Systems, CME/CE/Credits-MS™ – The Continuing Education Management Systems, and the free PET-ABC™ – Your Personal Education and Training Management Systems. These are highly specialized and are not really full LMS products.
539. Training Evidence System (Training Evidence Systems/Ecampus Systems Pty Ltd.) http://trainingevidencesystems.com/. Formerly ecampus.com.au. A system for capturing all training data (mobile, video, etc.) in one place. Based in Australia.
540. Training JumpStart Portal (Training JumpStart) http://www.trainingjumpstart.com/. Web-based. Also offer the Training JumpStart Exam Gorilla™ module for test and survey creation.
541. Training-Online.eu LMS (TRAINING ONLINE s.r.o.) http://training-online.eu/. A web based LMS for eLearning that is free to start. Includes some authoring and test building capability. Based in the Czech Republic. Also offer custom eLearning content development.
542. Training Orchestra (Training Orchestra) http://www.training-orchestra.com/. Offer a range of tools. Based in France, they are a market leader in Europe.
543. net MyHYPERTrack (TrainNow.net) http://www.myhypertrack.com/, http://www.trainnow.net/. A fully functional, low cost LMS. Includes a survey/test creation tool. Offered both SaaS and behind the firewall.TrainNow.net also offers 125 generic courses and custom course development.
544. Travitor Centrix (Travitor Media) http://www.travitor.com/. Also offer Course Publisher and Swift Presenter authoring tools and more than 3000 business and technical courses.
545. TRC Interactive Training Central (TRC Interactive, Inc.)http://www.trcinteractive.com/TRC markets online training for financial institutions – teller, compliance, sales, customer service, products and services, personal development, trainer, and management training. They offer BankTrainingOnline https://www.banktrainingonline.com/which is a package that includes courses and an online learning management system called Training Central.
546. Triple Creek River (Triple Creek Associates, Inc.)http://www.triplecreekriver.com/. Formerly called Open Mentoring,River is enterprise social software for creating and managing learning networks, collaboration and knowledge sharing including mentoring, performance management, and administrative features that make it similar to an LMS. Also provides access to SkillsoftTriple Creek changed its corporate name to River in Sept. 2014.
547. Trivantis CourseMill (Trivantis) http://lectora.com/.A basic, cost effective, Tin Can API enabled LMS with an emphasis on mobile learning and available in several versions.Version 7 features a new interface and advanced analytics. Trivantis also offers Lectora – a course authoring tool and Snap! – a PowerPoint converter/rapid authoring tool.Also offer CourseMill Talent Management designed to identify gaps in staff development and address them and CourseMill Wave (formerly Lectora Express – a “lite”, on demand LMS)
548. Trufholz IntellektTM Learning Content Management System (LCMS) (Trofholz Technologies, Inc.)http://www.tti-tech.com/products/learning-management-system-lms.html.Includes LMS features.
549. Trunity Learning Management System(Trunity) http://www.trunity.com. Includes social/collaborative learning. Also offer an authoring tool and a “Knowledge Exchange” for croudsourced content, publishing and virtual textbooks. Marketed to enterprises and publishers as well as education.
550. TTG Systems TRACCESSCI(TTG Systems Inc.) http://www.ttg-inc.com/Based in Edmonton, Alberta and focuses on compliance in the resource industry and competency analysis. Also offer TRACCESS CI and TRACCESS ASSESS.
551. Turnkey Learning Management System (Educatia AS)http://www.turnkeylms.com/. Has compliance, course authoring, and a course marketplace for selling courses outside the company at com. Based in Norway.
552. TutorPro The Learning Core(TutorPro Ltd.) http://www.tutorpro.com/LearningManagementSystem.aspx. A web-based LMS. They also offer Performance Support Suite, authoring tools Live Content Studio and TutorAuthor NG, mobile learning tools, assessments and a course library. Based in the UK.
553. Tynken Interactive Wavelength (Tynken Interactive)http://www.tynken.com. Wavelength is an LMS built on Tynken’s CMS platform called Frequency. Status is unclear. Website unavailable on May 26, 2014.
554. Udemy for Organizations (UFO)(Udemy) https://www.udemy.com/organizations. An online platform offered by the MOOC Udemy. Includes access to the Udemy course library.
555. Udutu Guru LMS, UdutuTeach and UdutuLearn (Udutu Online Learning Systems Inc.) http://www.udutu.com. A web-based, SCORM conformant LMS that includes tracking for classroom training and a free course authoring tool. UdutuTeach is the administrative interface/LCMS and UdutuLearn is the learner interface. They allow content and course management through social networks like Facebook. Based in Victoria, BC.
556. UL EduNeering ComplianceWire(UL LLC)http://www.uleduneering.com/. Emphasis on life sciences. Also offer online courses. Eduneering was purchased in February 2007 by Kaplan Inc. and then, in 2012 by UL.
557. Unicorn SkillsServe Learning and Development Portal (Unicorn Training Group) http://www.unicorntraining.com/SkillsServe/index.htm. Designed for the financial sector. Based in the UK. Also a custom developer.
558. United States Army Learning Management System (ALMS) (U.S. Army) https://www.dls.army.mil/lms_overview.html. With over one million users, this is one of the largest single enterprise LMSs. It is apparently a customized version of Saba.
559. Unius (Unius Learning Ltd.) https://www.uniuslearning.com/. New in June 2014. Developed primarily for eLearning in education but also marketed to corporations. Includes social networking. Based in London, UK.
560. Upside Learning Upside LMS (Upside Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.) http://upsidelearning.com. Also offers mobile solutions (Upside2Go) and custom development. Based in India. Has integrated Tin Can API into its proprietary courseware framework. This enables it to create Tin Can-conformant custom learning courses for desktops and mobile devices.
561. V1 Learning and Training Management (V1 LTM)(V1 Limited) http://www.wearev1.com/. Includes customer relationship management (CRM), assessments, eCommerce, etc. V1 is a document management specialist based in the UK.
562. ValueSelling LIO (Learn It Online) Learning Management System (ValueSellingAssociates, Inc.) http://valueselling.com/how-we-deliver/lio-lms/. Includes over 60 on-demand sales courses and assessments via tablet, laptop or desktop.
563. Vantage Path LMS (Vantage Path) http://vantagepath.com/online-training-software/. Includes an authoring tool, ecommerce, mobile learning and assessments. They also offer custom e-learning development.Based in Calgary, AB.
564. VCampus LMS (VCampus Corporation) http://www.vcampus.com/webuol. A hosted system for eLearning,
565. VectorLearning SmartTeam Learning Management System (VectorLearning) http://www.smartteam.com/ and http://www.vectorlearning.com/. A training platform that includes a course library. Part of the smartTeam Learning Cloud. Also offer RedVector courses for architecture, engineering and constructionand TargetSolutionscourses for fire, EMS and other public services. Purchased CentreLearn in 2014.
566. Velsoft Velocity LMS (Velsoft) http://www.velsoft.com/velocitylms. A cloud-based, mobile-friendly LMS that includes their own Word/PowerPoint converter znanja and the ability to customize courses. They also offer an extensive library of both IT and soft skills courses for both instructor-led and elearning.Based in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, Canada.
567. Venza Learning Management System™(Venza Group, Inc.) http://www.venzagroup.com/. A cloud-based, SCORM 2004 conformant LMS/LCMS for creating, managing and tracking interactive training courses. Also offer Venza Sherpa – a rapid course development tool and courses for the hospitality and health industries.
568. Verified LMS (Verified Learning Limited) http://www.verifiedlearning.org/. A cloud-based LMS that includes mobile apps, authoring and training content management. Based in Ireland. Also offer the EasyShare LMS that is a place where anyone can upload training for free and distribute it through the Verified MOOC and a network of association portals.
569. viaLearning Learning Management System (viaLearning, a division of www.vialanguage.com). http://www.vialearning.com/. An “easy to use” LMS/LCMS for online learning.
570. VIDIZMOMediaLMS(VIDIZMO LLC) http://www.vidizmo.com//. VIDIZMO offers a video portal and streaming media solutions that can be used for communications, sales, etc. in addition to learning. They include authoring, a webinar platform, lecture capture, and a marketplace for education.
571. Vignettes Learning Learning Performance System http://vignetteslearning.com/. A platform that includes numerous functions including an LMS, coaching, classroom support, budgeting, etc. Also offer custom development, hosting and consultation.
572. Virtual College Enable LMS (Virtual College Ltd.) http://www.virtual-college.co.uk/vcproducts/tms.aspx. Named in 2014 by Learning Lightas one of the top eight LMSs for the UK’s corporate learning sector.
573. Visibility Cyber Train (Visibility Software, LLC.) http://visibilitysoftware.com/. Emphasis on tracking and compliance.
574. Vitalect Techniq™Your University (Vitalect Inc.) http://www.vitalect.com. Also offer Techniq Portfolio and Techniq Evaluation for authoring.
575. Viva Learning LMS (Learn HealthSci Inc.) http://learnhealthsci.com/viva_learning.asp. Viva Learning is an online continuing education service operated by Learn HealthSci Inc. for the dentistry industry. They also offer this LMS.
576. Vivid Learning Systems eClarus (Vivid Learning Systems, Inc.) http://www.learnatvivid.com. An LMS designed to support eLearning courses and safety training programs. Offered in two versions – Standard for small to mid-size organizations and Enterprise for larger organizations. Also offer safety and manufacturing courses.
577. V-Learning Platform (v-Learning Solutions Limited) http://v-learningsolutions.com/. A cloud-based system from the UK. Also offer consultation services.
578. VLinks Media Learncore (Vlinks Media) http://vlinksmedia.com/learncore/. An “interactive training solution” that includes authoring, delivery and tracking of training.
579. vTrainingRoom Scholar LMS (vTrainingRoom LLC)http://www.scholarlms.com/. The first(?) Tin Can/Experience enabled LMS, based on the most popular open source LMS (presumably Moodle). Also offer vTrainingTracker and vTrainingGames.
580. Vubiz Learning Management System (Vubiz Ltd.) http://vubiz.com/. Vubiz is primarily a vendor of generic course materials for business. They also offer custom development services and this LMS for managing their courseware and others. Based in Ontario.
581. Warren-Forthought MocKingbird TERMS.NGT (Warren-Forthought, Inc.) http://www.mockingbird.com. Website says it “integrates seamlessly with CBT courses created with MocKingbird and track and manage any other kind of training event.” Also offer BigEZ-Pro for authoring.
582. Wavicle (Wavicle, Inc.) http://wavicle.com/. An SaaS, mobile first, content agnostic, game-based, SCORM conformant, API friendly learning platform with easy course creation, multi-media delivery to all devices, and analytics returned on all actions in multiple reporting formats.
583. WBT TopClass LMS (WBT Systems Inc.) http://www.wbtsystems.com/.Based in Ireland. Also offer Top Class Now! – a cloud-based system for associations.
584. IT Pegasus LMS (WBT.IT srl) http://www.wbt.it/. Based in Italy.
585. Web CourseWorks CourseStage LMS (Web CourseWorks) http://www.webcourseworks.com/ and http://www.coursestage.com/. An LMS/LCMS built for non-profits, healthcare and the public sector. Originally a derivative of the open-source LMS Moodle, it has been extensively reworked and includes tablet responsiveness, credit and certificate management and available integration with GoToWebinar/GoToMeeting, Adobe Connect, and WebEx. Also offer LMS administration and consulting and course development.
586. Web Transitions OnWebLearning (OWL) (Web Transitions, Inc.) http://www.onweblearning.com/. Marketed to businesses and schools but looks like an education LMS.
587. WestNet MLP (WestNet Learning) http://www.westnetmlp.com. An SaaS cloud “full featured” learning and performance management system.Available for organizations from 500 users to 500,000 users. They also offer an assessment engine, an offline mobile player, a library of online courses and custom course development.
588. White House Business Solutions i-Learn Knowledge Framework(White House Business Solutions P Ltd.) http://www.whitehouseit.com andhttp://www.knowledgeframework.in. A SCORM-AICC conformant LMS. Also offer Link2School school management software and other products as well as customization and consulting services. Based in India.
589. Wisetail Learning Ecosystem (Wisetail) http://www.wisetail.com/. Described as “The next generation LMS.” It is an eLearning system where employees complete and/or contribute video training content, and interact with one another socially. It also includes LMS features like a content management system, course delivery with learning paths, test creation tools, SCORM compatibility, reporting and user management, etc. Also offer the Wisetail Communication Portal.
590. Wizdom Education LMSLive (Wizdom Education.com) http://www.wizdomeducation.com/wizdomlmslive.html. An American company separate from the one below.
591. Wizdom Web LMS (Wizdom Web) http://www.lmswizdom.com. Based in India. Also available from BlueApple Technologies http://www.blueappleonline.com/.
592. WizIQ LMS (WizIQ Inc.) http://www.wiziq.com/learning-management-system/. A cloud-based LMS for both live and self-paced learning with video streaming and test creation as well as the well known WizIQ virtual classroom. Based in India with offices in the US and Europe.authorGEN is the parent company of WizIQ.
593. Wizi-Learn (Wizi Corp.) http://www.wizi.co.kr/. Based in Korea.
594. Wizlearn Technologies Athenaeum Corporate Learning Management System(Wizlearn Technologies (formerly ASKnLearn Pte Ltd.)) http://www.asknlearn.com/. Based in Singapore, they describe themselves as “Pan-Asian”. Also provide the AsknLearn School LMS and course materials for schools.
595. Woodle (Wisdmlabs) http://wisdmlabs.com/. An integration of Moodle and WordPress to enable e-commerce and the sale of courses. Based in India.
596. woople(Woople, LLC) http://woople.com/. A web-based system that includes a video-oriented authoring tool.
597. World Manager Training Suite (World Manager) http://www.worldmanager.com/en-us/suites/training-suite. Includes authoring and mobile capability. The company also offers an Operations Suite, a Human Resources Suite and a Communications Suite. Based in Australia and the US.
598. Wormhole Campus (Wormhole Live Learning) http://www.wormholeit.com/. Platform includes social, mobile, Wormhole Classroom (virtual classroom), Wormhole Auditorium for broadcast of live events, eBusiness, recording, etc. Based in Argentina and tends to focus on Latin America.
599. WP Courseware (Fly Plugins) http://flyplugins.com/and http://www.wpcourseware.com/. A plugin for WordPress (a popular open source software for creating websites and content management) for creating courses with management features.
600. WPLMS Learning Management System http://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/6780226. A WordPress theme that is an LMS that includes authoring, a course marketplace, eCommerce, quiz creation and metrics. Mostly for WordPress experts.
601. Wranx (Wranx.com) http://www.wranx.com/. A device independent learning platform for competency assessment that uses spaced repetition. Based in the UK.
602. XceedLearning LMS (Xceed IT Solutions) http://www.xceedlearning.com/. XceedLearning is primarily a provider of online courses for generic business training. Based in India.
603. Xcelus XPortal (Xcelus, LLC) http://www.xcelus.com/. A simple, social, mobile friendly learning portal. Also provide XMobile for iPads, XTracker, and custom eLearning development.
604. Xerceo Feathercap(Xerceo, Inc.) http://www.feathercap.net/. Includes a course and quiz builder. Now has mobile and eCommerce capability and has adopted the Tin Can/Experience API. Formerly Xerceo Infuse and TrainingAtom.
605. Xerox/ACS Learning ServicesIXP Content Portal (A Xerox Company) http://www.acs-inc.com/learning-services.aspx. Primarily a consulting/outsourcing company for LMS and other learning administration implementations. The original company – Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. purchased Intellinex in 2006. Now the company is part of Xerox. Xerox also offers the LearnSomething LMS and content.
606. XL Group LMS (XL Group plc) http://xlgroup.com/. XL Group is an insurance company consultation service. They offer an LMS exclusively to their clients. Few details available. Based in Ireland.
607. Xtractor eGate (Xtractor) http://xtractor.se/. Includes e-learning, classroom courses, mobile learning. Based in Sweden. Also offer the eStudio authoring tool, eQuick for mobile learning and a tool called e360 Panorama.
608. Yardi Effective Learning (Yardi Systems, Inc.) http://www.yardi.com/. Serving the real estate industry, Yardi eLearning provides a fully-branded and configurable training platform. Includes authoring and mobile accessibility. Also offer a catalog of customizable courses and consulting services.
609. Yardstick Measure (Yardstick) http://getyardstick.com/. Formerly com T2 Platform. A hosted LMS for online learning. Includes content management and testing software. Based in Edmonton, Alberta.
610. Zapoint SkillsMapper – LMA (Zapoint) http://www.zapoint.com. A “Learning Management Application” within its SkillsMapper solution provides tools for matching learning choices to skills gaps.
611. Zenler Online(Zenler – DigitalOfficePro, Inc.) http://www.zenler.com/. They also offer an authoring tool – Zenler Studio.
612. Ziiva Prosperity Learning Management System(Ziiva) http://www.ziiva.com. Available in two versions: Prosperity Corporate and Prosperity Signature (for training companies to market their products). Comes with Prosperity Creator – an authoring tool.
613. ZipTrain Online Training Platform (ZipTrain) http://www.ziptrain.com/. Described as an online training and proficiency system.
Zobble LMS (Zobble Solutions Pvt. Ltd.) http://www.zobble.com/. For eLearning. Includes SCORM 1.2 compliance, course creation and collaboration tools. Also offer custom course development and a catalog of off-the-shelf soft skills courses.